DC Direct doing Batman The Animated Series figures!!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: DC Collectibles doing Batman The Animated Series figures!!!!!

[video]https://www.facebook.com/DCCollectibles/videos/vb.217614609257/10156764737059258/?type=2&theater[/video]

So like someone already spotted it seems the Batcycle base is gonna flip and be able to be used for the batcave or to simulate Gotham city streets. That's cool for diorama people I guess :) (they talk about it at the end of the Harley unboxing btw)

Heads up: Amazon Prime has the Batman expressions pack for $26.93 through themselves and Hubub (who I'm a fan of). Also one for $25.69 through another seller but backordered at the moment. I was never too hot on the set but at that price, I couldn't resist.

Still $25.69 on Amazon! I can't recommend this set enough at that price!

Zelu your collection is legendary! It’s truly incredible. Those custom works alone are perfection man.

With the new announcements at Sdcc (thou I can’t wait for grey ghost and scarecrow) did they say if they’re gonna continue the line or if that’s all that they’re gonna do? Like I desperately want a Lloyd Ventrix and a Clock King figure.

did they say if they’re gonna continue the line or if that’s all that they’re gonna do? Like I desperately want a Lloyd Ventrix and a Clock King figure.

Amen to that. I'm happy for the fans getting Two-Face and Scarecrow so they can feel the line is complete (all main villains done), but I plan to skip those. Just waiting for Clock King. I don't know how the hell they'd get those tiny clock hands on his glasses, but would like to see them try.

I made another "little" custom :D BTAS - Baby Doll ^_^

Ah and something I usually forget to do - progress photos :D

Dude your works looks awesome as always! :) You're a master! :clap

BTW anyone else is planning to do this with TwoFace accessories??? I personally can't wait to see if it's possible :D

1.jpg2.jpg

Yup, that's my plan as well for Joker. It should at least work with the Joker from the expressions set, as worst case scenario you can just remove his arms to fit the jacket.

Zelu, you are truly the custom master!! This Baby Doll and your Tygrus are stunning!

Dude your works looks awesome as always! :) You're a master! :clap

BTW anyone else is planning to do this with TwoFace accessories??? I personally can't wait to see if it's possible :D

View attachment 422383View attachment 422384

I plan to do this too! :D I want to try it on Joker, Scarecrow, Batman.... lots of them :lol

Really wish they would release an Arkham cell diorama. If I had the space, time, and skills, I would do a hallway of my own. Each villain in a customized cell.

Amen to that. I'm happy for the fans getting Two-Face and Scarecrow so they can feel the line is complete (all main villains done), but I plan to skip those. Just waiting for Clock King. I don't know how the hell they'd get those tiny clock hands on his glasses, but would like to see them try.

Exactly other then skipping those two(I can’t I’m a sucker for this line haha) but there is still ones that need to be made. Most importantly Clock king (easiest choice), Hugo Strange, and count vertigo. Even the lesser known ones like Lloyd Ventrix, Lock up, hell I’d even buy a mad bomber to go with My inevitable Grey ghost

I really hope that DC Collectibles re-releases the TAS versions of Freeze, Ivy, Bane, and Croc since that GCPD set is so crazy priced in the aftermarket. It’s weird they wouldn’t release four major characters individually.

I’m slowly catching up with what I didn’t buy initially. Just got Gordon and Ra’s and ordered Batgirl and Riddler from Amazon. Also have Talia, Zatanna, and Harley (should have just ordered the expressions pack but it’s paid for now) in my Pile of Loot at BBTS.

Received my Batman expressions set from ToyWiz today! I’m glad I waited ‘cause it’s such an awesome value at $24.99!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I hate looking at your pics @zelu cause I get so jealous I don't have your custom figures! Such awesome work. Do some commission work man, so the rest of us who are not talented like you can have those amazing figures!

With the new announcements at Sdcc (thou I can’t wait for grey ghost and scarecrow) did they say if they’re gonna continue the line or if that’s all that they’re gonna do? Like I desperately want a Lloyd Ventrix and a Clock King figure.

As with all things, it probably depends on how well the most current wave performs. Hopefully they're already seeing promising preorders. That will prove there's still life in the line.

I really hope that DC Collectibles re-releases the TAS versions of Freeze, Ivy, Bane, and Croc since that GCPD set is so crazy priced in the aftermarket. It’s weird they wouldn’t release four major characters individually.

I’m slowly catching up with what I didn’t buy initially. Just got Gordon and Ra’s and ordered Batgirl and Riddler from Amazon. Also have Talia, Zatanna, and Harley (should have just ordered the expressions pack but it’s paid for now) in my Pile of Loot at BBTS.
Me too! That Ivy,Bane,Croc, and Freeze are must haves but I can not afford and even if I could I wouldn’t pay the price they’re asking....I’ve got to catch up as well. All I have left is Batman and Phant two pack and riddler. My other figures got destroyed by a small fire about 6 months ago. Which was devastating. Luckily these are crazy expensive on amazon or eBay yet.

Me too! That Ivy,Bane,Croc, and Freeze are must haves but I can not afford and even if I could I wouldn’t pay the price they’re asking....I’ve got to catch up as well. All I have left is Batman and Phant two pack and riddler. My other figures got destroyed by a small fire about 6 months ago. Which was devastating. Luckily these are crazy expensive on amazon or eBay yet.
I just can’t believe they wouldn’t offer major characters like them again. They don’t need to put out the entire box set again with diorama and Montoya (though I’d take it all) but at least do individual carded releases of the four villains.

I just can’t believe they wouldn’t offer major characters like them again. They don’t need to put out the entire box set again with diorama and Montoya (though I’d take it all) but at least do individual carded releases of the four villains.

Exactly! Dc Collectibles stated they’d rerelease Supergirl single carded. But that hasn’t happened yet. So hopefully they end up doing just a 5 Figure wave of Just rereleases. Like Bane, Ivy, Freeze, Croc, Batman beyond. Those would sell like hot cakes.

Back