DC Direct doing Batman The Animated Series figures!!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: DC Collectibles doing Batman The Animated Series figures!!!!!

Rupert Thorne, Clock King, Tony Zucco ( this one could come with Robin in Robin´s Reckoning two pack) and Lock-Up also.

As for TNBA I could add Calendar Girl

Man, speaking of lesser known characters...

The villian in "The Cape and Cowl Conspiracy": not only does he look a lot like the Riddler (physically), but his tricks are identical to the Riddler's - everything, from the riddles to the deadly tricks...

It was adapted from a comic book story, as far as I know, but he (Josiah "The Interrogator" Wormwood) was written for the BTAS totally like The Riddler.
I found it stupid.

No, I want them too!!! and Harvey Bullock, Montoya, Harvey Dent and even Hamilton Hill

I need the Werewolf in my collection (and even more importantly, a Professor Milo). Love that episode, and the comic it's based on.

I'd love a box set from Tyger, Tyger, too.

As far as other minor character, Red Claw tops my list.

Batmobile shipped! Should get it in a few days..already cleared a space for it, hope it fits :pray:

I must be the only one who wants Tygrus

and wolf Romulus.

The Tygress animation is the the kind of look that I liked most about the series how Batman and Selina can look so detailed it gave off that realistic quality they had in the episodes. Also liked the animation style in Almost Got Im, I am the night, On Leather Wings, Heart of Ice, Heart of Steel, etc you get my point if you remember these episodes :lecture

Ok, just got my batmobile from BBTS, first impression, ITS FREAKIN HUGE! Second impression, is it a little too big? I don't have the new BTAS batman yet but with the TNA batman standing next to it he looks absolutely tiny... Is BTAS batman much bigger than TNA?

Ok, just got my batmobile from BBTS, first impression, ITS FREAKIN HUGE! Second impression, is it a little too big? I don't have the new BTAS batman yet but with the TNA batman standing next to it he looks absolutely tiny... Is BTAS batman much bigger than TNA?

Congrats and yes it's a little too big. Watch the YOuTube reviews, they even say that the figures are tiny compared to the batmobile.

Actually the TNAB a bit bigger and bulkier than TAS.

Mine just arrived from BBTS also.

I don't think it's too big scale wise. But it is a big damn Batmobile. I'll have to get clever on how I display this.

I finally got my batman tas and realized that Kenner combat belt batman had more likeness to the cartoon than this, but never the less I love it!!! But either way the reason I came back to this forum was because I forgot I preordered the bat mobile way back when and then realized that my bank account was negative and saw the bbts transaction and was like damn, oh well. Another problem is that is going to my ex wife's house so... Either way I am screwed! I did see the box of this beast at a local toy shop, and was just curious to know how the lights fare up compared how the box says it does it

Sent from Le iPhone 6 Plus using Tapatalk - now Free

I hope they make TNBA Batmobile next! WIsh I had kept my original one.

I got a few figures that arrived today. I am very impressed I'm reliving my youth with these for sure. I got the car coming in Tuesday.
e108a459b73449f23c25d54e1a9ccfbd.jpg

Got home and found the Batmobile waiting for me.

This thing is huge and amazing.

Just sharing my batmobile. Its absolutely huge and awesome.

That said, I do think the batmobile is a bit too big in relation to the figures. Just look at how tall the car is, its more like a lowered truck/SUV with 40" rims on it than a car.

I don't know if its because I never realized how tall the batmobile was in the show or if DCC took some some creative liberty in order to fit batman and robin in it and has to increase other dimensions in order for the car to look right. Don't get me wrong, I think on its own, the batmobile looks badass and accurate to the show, it is when I put a figure next to it I start to feel it is out of scale. In any case, I am still glad to get a really cool batmobile that has good gimmicks (lights and pull out steering column) and comes in at reasonable price. I just have to get use to the scale thing.

^^ I haven't seen the car or the figures in hand yet, but looking at your photo, it does seems to be in scale.

I managed to find this still of the actual show, with Bats and Robin standing in the car
They look really small next to it. That car sure is damn huge.

The_Mechanic_Crunch.jpg

That shot from the show does have some forced perspective so it is hard to gauge but the car looks to be a little too tall

Back