Premium Format DC Comics Superman Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It won't have interchangeable head sculpts. This piece doesn't have a seam that can hide it, like with the Batman PF. So, take another guess on what the exclusive will be.

Last edited:
The figure will come with two head sculpts. “He’ll have one staring-into-the-distance portrait,” Andy explains. “The other one will be looking down, like in the Anka print, with very stern eyes, like he’s getting ready to light something up with his heat vision. ~Andy Burgholtz

Awesome! :rock

Thanks for the link Josh-A-Tron. Good read!

This is an interview with the Sculptor Andy Bergholtz on the Side Show website: https://www.sideshowtoy.com/experience/2012/06/24/forging-a-man-of-steel/

In the interview he says it has two head Sculpts.

Except for the base, this PF is PERFECT and on Supes I would not change one thing. His age looks perfect. All they need to do is touch up the base a little but I like that they kept it small. He needs to fit in a Besta along with the other two PFs, Batman and WW.

This is an interview with the Sculptor Andy Bergholtz on the Side Show website: https://www.sideshowtoy.com/experience/2012/06/24/forging-a-man-of-steel/

In the interview he says it has two head Sculpts.

So you can take another guess.:wink1:

Nice, can't wait to see the second head sculpt. There were 2 headsculpts for Wolverine LSF too but they scrapped the second one I think.

Illustrator Kris Anka’s concept art for the figure lies propped up behind the sculpt. In it, the Man of Steel stands wrapped in a frozen fog atop an icy pinnacle of the Fortress of Solitude, eyes stern and burning red, his brilliant blue uniform and billowing red cape the only colors evident in the harsh arctic environment.

The figure will come with two head sculpts. “He’ll have one staring-into-the-distance portrait,” Andy explains. “The other one will be looking down, like in the Anka print, with very stern eyes, like he’s getting ready to light something up with his heat vision. After working on Batman, it’s rather exciting for me to be working away now at another iconic figure from the DC Universe.”

Oh yes two heads! Can't be happier to hear this. I hope it's a younger looking head so we can have both versions.

wow ...already like the Superman one much more than Batman...and now there are two headsculpts as well!?

I am hoping that because the base is really simple that the investment was in the glowing red eyes!:pray:

I hope they make Light Up feature, and dosent made the same like Terminator T1 PF, they only used red paint on the eye :(

it's rare but i like everything about this statue including the base.

dont change a thing and just release it already!

The figure will come with two head sculpts. “He’ll have one staring-into-the-distance portrait,” Andy explains. “The other one will be looking down, like in the Anka print, with very stern eyes, like he’s getting ready to light something up with his heat vision. ~Andy Burgholtz

Awesome! :rock

Thanks for the link Josh-A-Tron. Good read!

That sounds great! Can't wait to see the second head.

Back