DC Collectibles New 52 figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi Guys,

Just want to share with you my DC New 52 figures. Sorry for the crappy phone camera pic. I'll try to take a better pic next time.

2013-03-26235522_zps63a65a7e.jpg

Which is the next character to be released next in stores? And when? I want the whole JLA team. The Hawkman DCUC is cool, I still want a DCD one too.

Hawk man isn't planned for 2013. After Simon baz who is next I think it's the vibe and flash 2 pack.

I just don't want to buy the JLA figures and to find out it will be released in a box set. Is the 2 pack with Flash a variant? Or just a head sculpt tweak?

I think it's just a re pack. There is also Wonder Woman and katana two pack. Wonder Woman is the 3rd re pack. I hope she comes with her sword like the single pack.

June for Baz i beleive. I should have my Supes from Amazon in Saturday, now all i need is flash and cyborg

Oh and catwoman is coming in a 5 pack which may have repacks in it. It's the frustrating thing with this line.

Yeah but I am sure they will re release catwoman seperatly... Or at least i keep telling myself thaf

Back