DC Collectibles New 52 figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I picked up Black Manta yesterday. He looks great on my villain shelf. Passed on Joker. I'm not a fan of the face remvoed thing or the janitor outfit. I am excited for the release of one of the Talons. I hope they do a Batgirl, Red Robin, and Batwing so i can have the whole Bat family.

I'm buying everything single carded. So far, I have Superman, Batman, Wonder Woman, Aquaman, Flash, Cyborg, Darkseid, and only one Parademon (I consider him an army builder). I'm still missing Hal Jordan of the figures released in 2012.

Of the ones appearing this year, I'm still no decided completely about Green Arrow and Simon Baz, but I'll be getting Martian Manhunter, Swampthing, Joker, Black Manta, Deathstroke, and Black Adam for sure. I'll pass on Captain Cold (I never liked Flash's rogues gallery that much, except for Vandal Sagave, Zoom, and Grodd), and Pandora looks interesting, too.

The one thing I'm a little disappointed for is that Catwoman will only come in the next 7-pack, but I'm hopeful that they'll release her single carded in the near future, just like they did with Superman. Same with Katanna and Vibe, but I'm not so crazy for them.
I'll be getting Joker and Black Adam as well. and I agree about Flash's Rogues for the most part except I do dig Captain Cold and Grodd. I'm debating on Pandora.

I was also bummed about Catwoman only being available in the multi figure pack. She's one of my top Bat characters. Really want to finally see a Supergirl and Powergirl too

Just got me a Supes! :D It really looks nice inside the packaging so I won't open it. :lol
Thinking of a cool way to display it.
Yea I really liked how he looked in the box too...but then I liked him better once I got him out :lol I still haven't opened up my Justice Supes and Lex Luthor though
Picked up Darkseid the other day. Huge figure and very cool looking.
Awesome! I still can't decide on him or not. I'm too much of a fan of the old school design I think
This is hands-down the best Riddler figure, ever.

It's a Greg Capullo version.

That is a great looking Riddler. I hope they do a similar artist style figures for Superman in either Rockafort or Tony Daniels art

I picked up Black Manta yesterday. He looks great on my villain shelf. Passed on Joker. I'm not a fan of the face remvoed thing or the janitor outfit. I am excited for the release of one of the Talons. I hope they do a Batgirl, Red Robin, and Batwing so i can have the whole Bat family.

I'd buy a Batgirl for sure but will pass on the rest. I'm hoping for an updated Wonder Woman. really dislike the first figure and the variant with the updated sculpt

I'd take Rockafort [sic?], if you had to choose; I do not really care for Daniel's style; I don't know what it is.

I'm really excited about the new deathstroke, Harley and Deadshot. Not sure why catwoman isn't a single release as I would have thought most figures associated with batman would sell well?

Bought the Joker last night. I really like this version of the Joker and the figure is pretty cool, just wish it was like the days when figures were under $20. $25 was pushing it for this figure and really any going forward unless they just blow me away.

Last edited:
Bought the Joker last night. I really like this version of the Joker and the figure is pretty cool, just wish it was like the days when figures were under $20. $25 was pushing it for this figure and really any going forward unless they just blow me away.
Got my Joker last night as well and I really like it. However, I don't have any other DCD 6" Batman other Arkham Asylum/City so he looks a little out of place at the moment

Picked up my Joker last week and meant to see what people thought of the figure. I loved the comic, and I really like the figure. The tools fit well on the belt and he poses quite well. I'm also happy the box is so lame compared to the Batman Unlimited series...so I had no reservations about opening him.

Got my Joker last night as well and I really like it. However, I don't have any other DCD 6" Batman other Arkham Asylum/City so he looks a little out of place at the moment

I have a handful. Got rid of most a long time ago as I realized it looked like I owned a Batman toy store lol They took up a lot of room. Now I'm choosey on the figure(s) I get.

Picked up my Joker last week and meant to see what people thought of the figure. I loved the comic, and I really like the figure. The tools fit well on the belt and he poses quite well. I'm also happy the box is so lame compared to the Batman Unlimited series...so I had no reservations about opening him.

Yeah I'm not impressed with any of the box designs. Which sucks for people like me that like to keep most of my figures in the box

Back