DC Collectibles New 52 figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got my Aquaman and Green Lantern in. In refinishing my floors this weekend, so i hope to have my display up soon. I will post pics.

image-2.jpg
image-1.jpg

My Haulage :)

Last edited:
his eyes are wrong ~ wonder if they will fix the pupils.

the suit would be interesting, though he only wore it briefly. i did like that he had a black mourning band on his arm, though.

Joker is ok, I would have preferred they release the Talon from the Night of Owls storyline. Even from the Bat universe I want all the following before i wanted faceless Joker:

Nightwing
Barbara Batgirl
Red Hood(never been made)
Red Robin(costume update)
Batwing(never been made, and they made crappy knight)

Joker is ok, I would have preferred they release the Talon from the Night of Owls storyline. Even from the Bat universe I want all the following before i wanted faceless Joker:

Nightwing
Barbara Batgirl
Red Hood(never been made)
Red Robin(costume update)
Batwing(never been made, and they made crappy knight)

:goodpost: :pray:
Red Hood would be on the top of my list. But all you mentioned is right up there with it.

:goodpost: :pray:
Red Hood would be on the top of my list. But all you mentioned is right up there with it.

I loved the Red Hood look from the Under the Red Hood arc, I hated Morrison's redesign for Batman and Robin. It went against everything that Jason was about. The new look is closer to what i prefer. I excluded Damian because he was just done in the Batman Inc line, and his costume was not updated for the new 52.

I want Batwing, because there are so few cool minority characters in comics. Plus I like his new costume. It has a Batman Beyond vibe to it.

I think it's only a matter of time before we get Red Hood, Nightwing, Red Robin, etc. I mean, they're making Vibe, and he couldn't be more 2nd tier if he tried.

:exactly: Don't get me started on them making D-List characters like Vibe, and No-List characters like Baz before icons like **** Grayson, Jason Todd, Barbara Gordon or Tim Drake get a fig. :gah::gah:

Sometimes i swaer DC is a company that is afraid of making money.

But Vibe and Baz look like they will become very important characters this year with the JLA. That's why they've been made along with Catwoman and Green Arrow. We got the Justice League, next we'll be getting the whole JLA lineup.

Back