Action Figure DC Collectibles - DC Comics Icons 6 inch Series

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My photoshoot for DC Icons Series #22

"There's an attack coming from far away."
18077271_1071261276307314_2398076919432869936_o.jpg

People of Earth, I am Darkseid! Lord of Apokolips!
18077278_1073262622773846_9097064606584916072_o.jpg

I hope the Damian/Superboy set doesn't end up cancelled. I need that Robin figure!

That's a shame. I didn't even know Shazam was one of the ones on the chopping block. I thought this was a good line myself.

Slightly off topic, but is that a thing that Batgirl does in the comics? Take selfies after beating bad guys?
Thanks for making me feel like an even grumpier old man.

If I remember correctly, a couple of years before Rebirth, they did a soft reboot on the character with a more hipster take. That was about the time when I stopped reading it, but based on the direction it was heading, it's entirely possible that they have her taking selfies now.

They don't. :lol

They essentially made Babs a standard millennial college student mixed with her detective and crimefighting skills. The comic reads like people in their early 20s and there was an arc about her creating a social media presence for Batgirl (which included selfies and posting) but it lead to a grander arc and tied into the villain of the moment. Merchandisers hang on to it because it made a media splash due to the new costume and the covers of the books were very much Instagram and selfie orientated but outside of that arc, she really doesn't do that. She even mentions in character that a selfie snapping superhero is borderline ridiculous. I enjoyed the read but after the big arc where she found out her memories were hacked and changed it took a quality fall for me and dropped it.

I really hope we get a better Rebirth Superman, something beefier and with the red boots. I love that book and will be buying Jonathan and Damien but the Batman and Superman to accompany are really lacking. I wish Capullo would do them because those figures have been my favorites of the modern DC Collectibles line.

Wrong thread, Gaspar.

Flash does look nice. I'm glad I didn't get into the Icons line, and to think that I have Superman to thank for that :lol He really is the greatest hero. :lol

I know, I'm for sure buying Aquaman, Flash, WW and Superman for starters, I've never been so convinced about a DCC line in forever.

>Come post in muh thread
What a shill.

I know, I'm for sure buying Aquaman, Flash, WW and Superman for starters, I've never been so convinced about a DCC line in forever.

>Come post in muh thread
What a shill.

You want that Rebirth Sups? Me, I'm waiting for the classic costume....again. I'm not investing a single dime on the rest, unless I see that classic Sups final product and it looks good.

Yeah, I like Rebirth Supes, I hope I also get a new 52 Superman.

The only one I don't like was the full blue with cuffs.

I'm buying a bunch of Flashes because it looks like a fantastic figure all around, and WW is pretty much the best WW I've seen in this scale.

They could sell a ton of these if they made classic teams like the Wolfman-Perez Titans.

So will the ICONS single packs of Superman Rebirth and Batman Rebirth still come out? What about the Doomsdays pack? The rest I assume are cancelled.

Back