Statue DC Bombshell line

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Tim Miller truly is a magnificent talent. I'm not personally collecting any of these because I like the characters that I collect to be in their traditional duds. However, I'm still impressed with just how beautiful Tim makes these ladies look. If there is any upcoming female sculpts I want to add to my collection, Tim is always the sculpter I hope is working on the project. His work is just flat out phenomenal.

Agreed, Tim Miller is an incredible talent. :lecture :rock

Oh yeah! I have plenty of his work displayed in my collection. I just hope SSC taps Tim for the Wonder Woman PF. That is the next female statue that I'm looking forward to the most. Tim and Mark Newman are the very best at sculpting the female form as far as I'm concerned.

Oh yeah! I have plenty of his work displayed in my collection. I just hope SSC taps Tim for the Wonder Woman PF. That is the next female statue that I'm looking forward to the most. Tim and Mark Newman are the very best at sculpting the female form as far as I'm concerned.

NorthernLad reposted this edited picture in the other forum that Mark sneaked as his upcoming project (dunno if it's for SS or not).

Catwoman_zps7191a324.jpg

Mark suggested that it wasn't Catwoman... Could it be WW? But I kinda doubt it though, since he gave me an impression that he wasn't brought in for that in Francois' interview video. BUT WHO COULD IT BE????? :panic:

NorthernLad reposted this edited picture in the other forum that Mark sneaked as his upcoming project (dunno if it's for SS or not).

Catwoman_zps7191a324.jpg

Mark suggested that it wasn't Catwoman... Could it be WW? But I kinda doubt it though, since he gave me an impression that he wasn't brought in for that in Francois' interview video. BUT WHO COULD IT BE????? :panic:

Huh. I assumed the Catwoman PF was close to being complete (or at least worth revealing), but that could be an older picture.

Catwoman_zps7191a324.jpg

It certainly looks like it could be the Catwoman PF. We all know that Catwoman will be based off artgerm's work. Mark worked on Poison Ivy (also based off artgerm's work) and that was a big success. It wouldn't be a strech to think that SSC would use Mark to create the Catwoman PF as well. Poison Ivy turned out incredible. I expect no less with Catwoman. Especially if Mark is involved with the project.

It probably is from the Arkham City line. I guess it's going to be black and white, with some little detail in color.

The bombshell one should have a vintage oriented design, I think.

Where did you find this???

The Catwoman does not look like the same style as the Bombshell line. It looks nothing like the pinup era.

She's from the Arkham City line.

Thats the Arkham City statue?
BB&WSF is correct. This Catwoman statue is part of the Arkham City line up. She will be a black and white piece with a hint of color added to the piece. They did this with both the AC Joker and Harley statues that were already released. This is definitely the AC Catwoman.

Via that link, they also have Batgirl as the preorder for the Catwoman bombshell statue.

Although you guys may be right that this is the Arkham Catwoman, the boots definitely have a vintage Victorian look to them and the garters and lace appear to be quite prominent so they definitely had me fooled. :)

Back