David Ayer's Academy Award winning "Suicide Squad"

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: DC's "Suicide Squad" (August 5th, 2016)

Huh? That Mask CGI? Huh?

After seeing what they did with make up on Croc, that mask has to be CGI? wut? Jeezus :lol

The joker's teeth are CGI :cuss

RsjJIp3.jpg

Anyone got a screen grab of Eastwood with the S. Wilson vest, I keep missing it?

Anyone got a screen grab of Eastwood with the S. Wilson vest, I keep missing it?

That was a rumor, I don't think there's any real picture of it, I think he'd fit better as Trevor instead of DS, but they said they're going young with DS so who knows.

Of all the gazillion comic book films coming out in the next few years, I feel this one is the most likely to really stand out.

Why you lot busting my balls ? That doesn't look like CGI to you guys? Maybe a cloth cartoon bandanna? You mean bullies!
10038bfeaf55c6ef3516c53ece1f6b56.jpg

Look at this poor CGI work. What were they thinking?!

lego-font-b-batman-b-font-mascot-font-b-costume-b-font-cartoon-font-b-character.jpg

That was a rumor, I don't think there's any real picture of it, I think he'd fit better as Trevor instead of DS, but they said they're going young with DS so who knows.

He'd need to really bulk up his frame to fit DS for me, doesn't seem right that Slade Wilson at whatever age was lean.

He'd need to really bulk up his frame to fit DS for me, doesn't seem right that Slade Wilson at whatever age was lean.

Well, he almost always has tons of armor on, that could be fixed that way, but I prefer him to be older and experienced.

Well, he almost always has tons of armor on, that could be fixed that way, but I prefer him to be older and experienced.

Well they've kind of borrowed nearly all the traditional DS look and given it to Will Smith :slap

Why you lot busting my balls ? That doesn't look like CGI to you guys? Maybe a cloth cartoon bandanna? You mean bullies!
10038bfeaf55c6ef3516c53ece1f6b56.jpg

:lol well, to me it looks like just a kid's fabric mask, I mean, they're all wearing masks right? I even see a goat mask that I kinda think may be the Joker, so I have no reason to think that mask in particular is CGI.

2016 is going to blow 2015 away in the Superhero department, sorry AOU.

Deadpool
BvS
Cap 3
X-Men
Suicide Squad

Jesus H....

Back