David Ayer's Academy Award winning "Suicide Squad"

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: DC's "Suicide Squad" (August 5th, 2016)

So far this year sucked Joel Schumacher's ass in CBM department.

I concur. Age of Ultron was pretty underwhelming. Ant-man could be good but..it's just Ant-man. Yeah 2016 should destroy this years crop quite comfortably.

Now that the Residents have joined the Joker, there's no way he can be stopped.

LuOQGWx.jpg

Yes, next year is going to be insane. I can't even choose between what I'm most excited over (and we still haven't even seen anything for Civil War)

Everything we've seen previews for so far looks better than anything we've gotten in the past few years IMO.

^^^ That's just one of many :

633467-b182292c-f79d-11e4-abad-a935b3e0d5c5.jpg

Yes, next year is going to be insane. I can't even choose between what I'm most excited over (and we still haven't even seen anything for Civil War)

Everything we've seen previews for so far looks better than anything we've gotten in the past few years IMO.

maybe it's because what we've gotten in the past few years is all marvel

I liked the trailer. Everyone looks too weird for me though and other than Joker, Hatley, Deadshot, Croc and Amanda Waller, I have no idea who anyone else is.

You guys act like your hardcore SS fans. I was reading these comics while you gents were crapping in nappys ! Guys worry about your high school finals and let the big boys discuss the CGI! And the new joker!

surprisingly the only person who actually looks to be putting in any sort of great effort into their role is Leto, Harley just looks and sounds bored, I guess I'm just to used to Arkham and TAS Harley. Anyway, Leto seems to be the one highpoint in the cast, even though I can't really stand the way he looks.

surprisingly the only person who actually looks to be putting in any sort of great effort into their role is Leto, Harley just looks and sounds bored, I guess I'm just to used to Arkham and TAS Harley. Anyway, Leto seems to be the one highpoint in the cast, even though I can't really stand the way he looks.

I like the trailer the more I watch it, and I like the lyrics of the song too. Having said that, Smith seems like the nice guy in the story, and Harley is alright, but something about her doesn't feel right...yet. Gaspar was right when he said a while back that the other actress in the film had the look and feel of the Harley character.

When I saw this pic of the cast from SDCC, I asked myself, "Which of those actresses looks and feels more like Harley?"
730YFhB.jpg

Have to say she looks good in the outfit. Unless it's some kind of CG sorcery. I mean everything else in that shot looks CG or at least digitally enhanced so therein lies my doubt.

That's really Henry Cavill dressed like WW with Gadot's head.

The trailer is really good. It's not like the Batman V Superman trailer where I had to watch it 6 times, but I barely watch trailers, so that is definitely not a knock against this film. This might be a better movie, but I don't care. Batman V Superman is Batman V Superman! I just watched Superman 2 recently and it completely turned me against the character, but as soon as I saw the BvS trailer, I just thought, "I love you Superman. Woo-hoo! Yeah!"

I just read a crazy theory, about the Joker actually being one of the Robins.

What if Joker turned Robin against Batman, and turned him into a little Joker like in Batman Beyond? And Leto's not the real Joker?

Its really not that far fetched after they brought Jason Todd back as the Red Hood (and other things). But I think Leto is actually a year older than Afleck so there is no grounds for the Joker really been any younger than Wayne. Does green hair grey? I don't think he was even gray in the Dark Knight Returns. Leto just looks young for his age. They can easily make Joker younger, older, or the same age as Batman. Who knows if the Joker even ages the same as normal people.

Back