David Ayer's Academy Award winning "Suicide Squad"

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: DC's "Suicide Squad" (August 5th, 2016)

Think they are making a third one, Martin Lawrence needs a gig

Think they are making a third one, Martin Lawrence needs a gig

Yeah, I read that a while back. I hope it's a good one. I liked BB2 - not as much as the first, but I enjoyed it. If it's as good as that, I'll be happy.

I enjoy parts of it too, like Enchantress and Joker, but overall it's a terrible film.
Don't care for the "Extended Cut" one bit since it's the same mess just padded.
Too bad there'll be no director's cut...

Saw the extended cut which made it my third time seeing this. I like it less every time I see it. The EC did not add anything truly necessary nor did it fix any real issues with the film. I think first time I viewed it I rated it a 7/10 but going to go 5.5/10 for the third time. I just can't take this new Joker. And it's not just the writing, it's Leto's acting. He just brings nothing to the table for me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1166.gif

Does anyone know if the graphic novel included in the Best Buy version is a new book or just a reprint?

Yeah, the book mentions the "haha" eyebrows and it looks just as bad as I imagined :lol

Still, it's cool to see all this behind the scenes info. Can we get the Ledger stuff too, WB?

When u think this cant get any worse, it does :lol

some of the concepts they were throwing around were a bit crazy, but a few looks i'd rather prefer. though i am really happy with the end result for his design. :D

can't wait for my special edition from amazon arrives, only a little longer now. i've been holding out to watch the special features. :lol

Im surprised theres no concept art for a tattoo saying LIL Joker on his pelvis area with a haha arrow pointing down

(Or a tattoo saying property of batman above his butt)

Im surprised theres no concept art for a tattoo saying "This is Jason" on his pelvis area with a haha arrow pointing down

(Or a tattoo saying "Batman was here" above his butt)
Fixed.

Why is it that pretty much none of the concept art for Leto's Joker looks like, oh, I don't know, the Joker? :lol

Looking at it makes me feel a lot better with what we got.

Somebody really went all out with this design. Like trying to hammer it into your head that he's the joker . I hate that. All these stupid tattoos and purple guns and lambos.

Back