David Ayer's Academy Award winning "Suicide Squad"

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: DC's "Suicide Squad" (August 5th, 2016)

Nice. I like that use of colors. Is it gonna be Harley?

Yeah, thinking about a Letoker tattoo as well, but I think I'm not gonna get that until he appears in more movies. My next tattoo before the Harley one is gonna be a modified version of the mouth tattoo Joker has on his hand. I think that's really cool and I'm my own boss so I can get all the tattoos I want :lol

Yeah, thinking about a Letoker tattoo as well, but I think I'm not gonna get that until he appears in more movies. My next tattoo before the Harley one is gonna be a modified version of the mouth tattoo Joker has on his hand. I think that's really cool and I'm my own boss so I can get all the tattoos I want :lol
I didn't mind the mouth tattoo. I found this on Facebook.
https://www.facebook.com/veriapriyatno/videos/10154475274619903/

I like Clown's tattoo better

image.jpg

LOVED it- was truly impressed by Smith and Robbie- Leto made a good Joker and will be better if he is given a larger role. Entire cast was excellent.

I hear that the squad was well equipped to take on even the greatest of threats.

Yep but the best part was that the movie "finally got Batman right" according to lifelong comic fans.

The Enchantress and her brother were also real highlights for those who grew up on the Burton films but were disappointed by TDKR.

SS fits so perfectly within the Burton universe. I wonder if Ayer was more inspired by that universe than anything else.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I just saw your last comment in that thread! :lol :lol

:lol :lol

This is my pick on Clown week, he's just going to have to deal with it. :lol

Yep but the best part was that the movie "finally got Batman right" according to lifelong comic fans.

The Enchantress and her brother were also real highlights for those who grew up on the Burton films but were disappointed by TDKR.

:lol

I was just messing with spin...hopefully i'll see this soon, I already know what i'm walking into anyways. My gut tells me a few great scenes might save it for me.

I now know that the trailers for this movie where massively misleading but they still remain my two favorite trailers of the year.

Absolutely. The first thing I thought of when I saw Enchantress and her brother that they were easily as good as Nicholson and Pfeiffer.

Back