David Ayer's Academy Award winning "Suicide Squad"

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: DC's "Suicide Squad" (August 5th, 2016)

whats a good resolution for a movie theater poster ?

I wanted to get a poster of a picture i have of Alien vs predator but dont know how

One time I ordered a Dark Knight Rises poster from them for my collection, and that turned out bad due to the picture's resolution. I'd recommend getting the highest resolution you can.

One time I ordered a Dark Knight Rises poster from them for my collection, and that turned out bad due to the picture's resolution. I'd recommend getting the highest resolution you can.

how can i tell if i have a good pic?

how can i tell if i have a good pic?

I would try finding the clearest image you can. If you zoom in and it's still nice and clean it should be good.
I'm not an expert at this. :lol

Have fun, greygoose!

Seeing it Monday with my 8 year old....going in with zero expectations now after all savage reviews lol.

Please don't take your 8 year old to see this, jeez. :lol

Oh c'mon, theres nothing too bad in it for a 8 year old. :lol

Quiet, you. :lol

Why not ???

I think the content of it isn't really suited for an 8 year old. It has a lot of swearing, some female characters wear skimpy clothing, there's a torture scene, a scene in a strip club, a good bit of violence and slight gore, etc.

You could read the KidsInMind article here for Suicide Squad, though it has some spoiler-y stuff. It explains the content better than I can. https://www.kids-in-mind.com/s/suicidesquad.htm

Maybe wait until they're a bit older? That's just what I think, though.

Well I brought him to BVS and last 2 xmen movies so I'd say he should be ok...or else the wife will have my head:panic:

Well I brought him to BVS and last 2 xmen movies so I'd say he should be ok...or else the wife will have my head:panic:

Ah, that's alright then. This movie is slightly "darker" than BvS, but not by a whole lot. If you think he'll be alright, then yeah, take him. I was just making sure you knew :lol

I hope you enjoy it! :hi5:

So euh... Where's that Soundtrack on Vinyl that was announced during the premiere... I still can't find anything on that. Is there a video of the premiere where they showed it?

Ah, that's alright then. This movie is slightly "darker" than BvS, but not by a whole lot. If you think he'll be alright, then yeah, take him. I was just making sure you knew :lol

I hope you enjoy it! :hi5:

Thanks man.....he loves all these movies...I collect the Hot toys then and he gets the funky pops lol.

:lol

To me Suicide Squad was pretty much it's own thing. An offhand reference or two doesn't take me out of the movie anymore than the "halfway to Metropolis" line took me out of the self-contained Batman Forever. The references to Superman were establishing the theme of escalation (obviously) and of course his death needed to be addressed because if they're going to mention him by name then they need to also explain why he ISN'T showing up to stop a threat to the world. I thought it was fine. The Bruce Wayne mid-credits scene obviously had nothing to do with SS but eh, once the credits roll the movie is basically done. If they want to tease something else then fine.

I am very glad that it looks like Wonder Woman is getting her own compartmentalized "First Avenger" story though.

Yeah, in a perfect world we'd somehow get 3 or 4 decent solo movies with each character AND the crossover movies. I'm still on board with the team ups and was pretty giddy to see Spidey on screen with Cap and Iron Man for the first time ever.

Yup, no matter how imperfect they might be I want my world building.

Even the solo MCU movies have had other characters peppered in with hints and whispers of a brewing plot that acts as the connective tissue.

Not perfectly handled mind you, but i'm ok with that.

Just wait until the Mummy cameos in a Frankenstein movie in Universal's connected universe to warn Dr. Frankenstein not to build an Infinity Gaunlet for his monster, and Van Helsing will make his Nick Fury appearance to say they're building a team. :lol

Wait, wasn't Abbott and Costello meet Frankenstein the first shared universe movie? :lol

Thanks man.....he loves all these movies...I collect the Hot toys then and he gets the funky pops lol.

That's awesome. Maybe one day he'll get into Hot Toys too? :lol

Just wait until the Mummy cameos in a Frankenstein movie in Universal's connected universe to warn Dr. Frankenstein not to build an Infinity Gaunlet for his monster, and Van Helsing will make his Nick Fury appearance to say they're building a team. :lol

:lol:lol:lol
I can't wait for Boris Karloff's ghost to appear at the premiere and scream "**** Marvel".

Last edited:

Anyone thought that the Joker was like a villain from a Sin City movie?

I'm seeing the film again today with my wife, she what she makes of it. She really wants to see it, I think it's the power of Will Smith getting non comic book fans in.

I can't wait for Boris Karloff's ghost to appear at the premiere and scream "**** Marvel".

Frankenstein's_monster_(Boris_Karloff).jpg

Back