David Ayer's Academy Award winning "Suicide Squad"

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: DC's "Suicide Squad" (August 5th, 2016)

I hated this joker. Leto wasn't natural at all. He was trying way to hard especially his laugh. Harley on the other hand WOW

I loved this Joker. People are disregarding how he acts mainly in part to Harley. I mean it's pretty ****ing blatant. He's not Nicholson, thank God, and he's not trying to be Ledger. My favorite live action tbh. Never did care for Ledger or Nicholson.

:goodpost:

Felt the same way. He's my favorite live action Joker!

I loved this Joker. People are disregarding how he acts mainly in part to Harley. I mean it's pretty ****ing blatant. He's not Nicholson, thank God, and he's not trying to be Ledger. My favorite live action tbh. Never did care for Ledger or Nicholson.
I like both Ledger and Leto and I'm ok with that.

I agree, Nicholson is the worst Joker out there with Ledger right behind him.

Leto is the man with a plan, i'm team Leto all the way.

Harley is also more bad ass than Batman will ever be.

I agree, Nicholson is the worst Joker out there with Ledger right behind him.

Leto is the man with a plan, i'm team Leto all the way.

Harley is also more bad ass than Batman will ever be.

Damn I think jye is broken! Noooooooo

Saw it tonight. I really liked it, and don't get all the hate. There were a couple slow-mo action scenes at the "climax" at the end that were a bit too Michael Bay-esque, but I wasn't going in expecting Citizen Kane either. I thought it was a fun and entertaining flick. I liked Leto a lot as well, and think it's an interesting take on the character (still prefer Heath's version though). I got the sense that Leto's Joker is more respected than feared by the other criminals bc he's less of a total wildcard/maniac than Jack or Heath's versions. The Batman stuff was great too!

These guys aren't very insightful but they make very entertaining reviews.

They unload a few solid nuggets of criticism in their reviews, but the format is more discussion-based so there's a lot of chit-chat as well. I prefer their style since it's closer to how I would evaluate a movie with my friends after watching. Jokes will be made, fun will be had... and well-deserved blows will be landed.

So far, their assessments have been the closest match to mine. If Korey slammed the ending that hard, I'm nervous. Was planning on watching the film over the weekend.

Give us your thoughts about the film, Mikey!
Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

They unload a few solid nuggets of criticism in their reviews, but the format is more discussion-based so there's a lot of chit-chat as well. I prefer their style since it's closer to how I would evaluate a movie with my friends after watching. Jokes will be made, fun will be had... and well-deserved blows will be landed.

So far, their assessments have been the closest match to mine. If Korey slammed the ending that hard, I'm nervous. Was planning on watching the film over the weekend.

red letter media is much better

these guys always seem too disorganized and all over the place.

Spoiler Spoiler:
Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Back