David Ayer's Academy Award winning "Suicide Squad"

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: DC's "Suicide Squad" (August 5th, 2016)

That's a good thing, because I was gonna PM you spoilers :rotfl

428168-writerkidproblems-writer-problems-gif

tumblr_m4kkvnIEoc1qfelxu.gif

Greygoose is going to get his inbox flooded now :lol

Big shout out to Greygoose for creating my sig! :rock2 :rock :hi5: :rock :rock2

What's funny is me and Goose changed sigs at pretty much the same time, and my first sig design was almost exactly the style of his new sigs. Good thing I went with my second design so people won't think I copied his style :lol

Dirty pirate :lol I'm seeing it multiple times in the theater cuz I wanna support this movie. I want more Suicide Squad movies and spin-offs.

How can you support a movie if you have no idea if its any good?

I am happy your franchise is being made....but damn man , that's some serious blind devotion....

I am happy your franchise is being made....but damn man , that's some serious blind devotion....

I don't know man. I've loved all the DCEU movies so far and SS seems to be the best out of them all. There is a slim chance I won't like it, but the movie has to be like really ****ing bad for me to not like it.

I don't know man. I've loved all the DCEU movies so far and SS seems to be the best out of them all. There is a slim chance I won't like it, but the movie has to be like really ****ing bad for me to not like it.

Ya I don't see that happening at worst I feel like it just gonna be fun movie just to watch.

Meh, people did the same with Da Force Awakens.......

Back