David Ayer's Academy Award winning "Suicide Squad"

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: DC's "Suicide Squad" (August 5th, 2016)

I really don't think The Joker is the main antagonist or behind everything, but I do think he'll be in the present timeline, and not just in the flashback scenes. The scene where the Joker jumps into the toxic waste, that's a flashback scene and I like how the purple from his shirt and the blue from Harley's shirt kind of form a heart shape in the liquid. I also don't think those weird creatures are Joker's army. Whatever they are, it either has to do with Enchantress or some secret government experiment gone wrong, and that's why Amanda Waller gathers the Squad. I do think the Joker will be an antagonist, but it'll be something small, like a subplot involving Harley, which affects the team and the mission.

Yeah I'd love that! Especially as a lot of the suicide squad are batman villains.

I wonder who they can bring in the sequel. I think Ivy has been on the team before? I guess they can pretty much use any villain they want...

I wonder who they can bring in the sequel. I think Ivy has been on the team before? I guess they can pretty much use any villain they want...

they could do some cool flashbacks to Ivy and batman fighting too

tumblr_nsu1gnqMxn1rrkahjo3_400.gif

I'm hoping she's actually a villain in the solo Batman film. I have a feeling we won't be getting any of the traditional villain birth stories... I think they will all be established already. :dunno

I wonder if Batman will be with either Catwoman or Talia. Might be difficult for them to do since they were both in the last Nolan film.

I'm hoping she's actually a villain in the solo Batman film. I have a feeling we won't be getting any of the traditional villain birth stories... I think they will all be established already. :dunno

I wonder if Batman will be with either Catwoman or Talia. Might be difficult for them to do since they were both in the last Nolan film.

Whatever happens, Leto's Joker is a certain.

Whatever happens, Leto's Joker is a certain.

I like the idea of Joker not having an origin...although they allude to it in this film by giving Harley the chemical dip, which also explains Joker's appearance. If Joker is established, then the Penguin and maybe even Harvey Dent should all be established too. I do like how Joker looks younger than Batman even though he's the same age or older like in the TDKReturns.

I like the idea of Joker not having an origin...although they allude to it in this film by giving Harley the chemical dip, which also explains Joker's appearance. If Joker is established, then the Penguin and maybe even Harvey Dent should all be established too.
Well, it's an older Batfleck so I imagine most of the villains will be already established within the new movie universe.

I hope we eventually get a movie like Arkham Origins, with a young Bats being hunted by a bunch of villains.

For solo Batman movies I'd actually like to see Two-Face, Poison Ivy and Mr. Freeze done right.

I'd like to see a creepy take on Mad Hatter too. An Arkham Asylum graphic novel inspired story with Affleck and villains could be interesting.

I'm sure he's fine in the film, but I'll be honest, I'm not very impressed by anything I've seen from him...so far. I do like that he wears different outfits, but the little bit I've seen of his performance, doesn't blow me away like when I first saw the TDK teaser and I heard Ledger's voice and then watching him in the first TDK trailer...that was a transformation. I'd love to see a longer scene of Leto interacting with someone to see what he does and how he behaves.

for a solo batman movie i hope they bring blackmask

For solo Batman movies I'd actually like to see Two-Face, Poison Ivy and Mr. Freeze done right.

I'd like to see a creepy take on Mad Hatter too. An Arkham Asylum graphic novel inspired story with Affleck and villains could be interesting.

They should just rip Mr. Freeze from the Arkham games, one of the best boss fights ever.

Back