DarthChrisDK's Collection...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: DarthChrisDK's Collection... Updated DISPLAY TOUR Video! (p.88)

Great collection man, Ive been following your youtube channel for a while now, love the reviews and the updated collection video, such an inspiration !

Ive also been thinking for a while about maybe getting into XM but their prices are killing me !

Thanks a lot!

XM make great stuff, but yes, their prices are high, and on aftermarket, even higher. More than most can afford.
So try to get in on those early preorders if you really want to get into XM. :)

Re: DarthChrisDK's Collection... Updated DISPLAY TOUR Video! (p.88)

Here's a bunch of new pictures of my collection.

IMG_4373.jpg

IMG_4375.jpg

IMG_4376.jpg

IMG_4377.jpg

IMG_4378.jpg

IMG_4380.jpg

Re: DarthChrisDK's Collection... Han Solo Blaster Reviewed (p92)

such a great collection :duff, just been watching a few of your videos recently as i've moved over to statue collecting and got the R2+3PO PF on their way.

So, a lot has happened since I last updated this thread. I'll see if I can't be more active here and throw in more stuff that reflect my daily activities on Instagram, YouTube or Facebook.

Well, I started building the Millennium Falcon from De Agostini. Planning to make a full video series of it, and so far I'm up to Part 6. I'll list the videos below.

I also made a new update to my comic book collection. Here's my latest haul video, and it contains some whales!

Back