DarthChrisDK's Collection...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: DarthChrisDK's Collection... p85: Poison Ivy Envy Unboxing Video!

Great pics of Punisher. I miss mine. :(

On a gaming note:

Just got my new Audio-Technica AD700X headphones. Going to be using them for gaming in WoW, BF4 and Elite: Dangerous. Anyone else got these? They are performing really well, and I feel that I am actually hearing things that I didn't before in games like BF4. Might upgrade with a MixAmp from Astro as well.

51ClW9xDmGL._SY300_.jpg

Hello all! Check out my latest review of the amazing Punisher Comiquette. This piece has gotten a lot of attention lately, and it sure deserves it! My favorite Punisher. :)

Re: DarthChrisDK's Collection... Punisher CQ + Captain America Shield

That's a pretty looking shield. Congrats ;)

Right, here is my unboxing. It's a long one. If you manage to watch it all, bravo! I appreciate that.
Anyways, amazing unboxing experience. Such a magnificent packaging. The itself is also very, very impressive. I will go into all that in my upcoming review.
At some point I start rambling about a piece I don't know where to put. Well, I found out, and I addressed that in the very, very end of my video. I hope you find time to watch it, and I hope you will enjoy it.

Cheers,
Chris

In the midst of all this SDCC craziness, I finally found time to make a review of my latest statue acquisition. The Wolverine from XM Studios. I hope you'll give it a watch. I usually use iMovie for working with my videos. This time, I used my PC and Adobe Premiere Pro. It took some time, but I love working in that program. Oh, enough nerd talk. Enjoy!

Re: DarthChrisDK's Collection... Updated DISPLAY TOUR Video! (p.88)

Looking great as always darth.

This is one of my favorite threads, well done.

Re: DarthChrisDK's Collection... Updated DISPLAY TOUR Video! (p.88)

Update time. Lately, I've been busy. Life, job, etc. Over the summer I've started collecting comics. Mainly hardcovers and omnibi. I plan on doing more videos on my channel as well. Involving comics and what not. Here's a few videos I recently made, including my review of Hulk.

Back