DarthChrisDK's Collection...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: DarthChrisDK's Collection... Han Solo Blaster Reviewed (p92)

Nice. I'm into my watches to! Though I'm not allowed to buy any more :lol

Wednesday update. I made a new wallpaper for my computer.

IMG_5539.jpg

Well so far I have an omega seamster, Breitling sea wolf avenger 2 and a U boat left hook. Plus other random ones.

Well so far I have an omega seamster, Breitling sea wolf avenger 2 and a U boat left hook. Plus other random ones.
Nice! Always wanted the Seamaster Chrono. The Sea Wolf is awesome too. Very popular watch.

I had a Tudor Black Bay. Red bezel. But sold it. Had a couple vintage Omega watches too. Actually still have a Constellation. It was my uncle's so it's a keeper.

Nice! Always wanted the Seamaster Chrono. The Sea Wolf is awesome too. Very popular watch.

I had a Tudor Black Bay. Red bezel. But sold it. Had a couple vintage Omega watches too. Actually still have a Constellation. It was my uncle's so it's a keeper.

I saw your watch on one of your recent reviews and left a comment last week. I have the same speedmaster myself. Have accumulated a small but growing collection of about five "nice" watches including the Speedy Pro, the Omega Aqua Terra "Skyfall", a Speed Master Racing and a few others. Really have my eye on the Rolex GMT II BLNR "Batman" next.

I saw your watch on one of your recent reviews and left a comment last week. I have the same speedmaster myself. Have accumulated a small but growing collection of about five "nice" watches including the Speedy Pro, the Omega Aqua Terra "Skyfall", a Speed Master Racing and a few others. Really have my eye on the Rolex GMT II BLNR "Batman" next.

Cool, so that was you. :)

I like the Batman. I think my favorite is still the GMT Master II with Pepsi bezel. It just has that iconic look and gorgeous colors! But then I also like a two-tone root beer. :) So much to choose from, though. :)

Cool, so that was you. :)

I like the Batman. I think my favorite is still the GMT Master II with Pepsi bezel. It just has that iconic look and gorgeous colors! But then I also like a two-tone root beer. :) So much to choose from, though. :)

That is a beautiful classic. Cannot go wrong with that one. Why am I addicted to these insanely expensive hobbies lol

That is a beautiful classic. Cannot go wrong with that one. Why am I addicted to these insanely expensive hobbies lol

Hehe, me too! :) Sigh... :)
My camera gear is also quite expensive, but at least I haven't spent money on that for several years.

Re: DarthChrisDK's Collection... Update - Build the Millennium Falcon

Nice collection man. Digging the setup - very clean!

Back