Statue Darth Vader Premium Format (2021)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have mine in the same pose. Very underrated pose I think. Most probably have the lightsaber out but this one has such scary presence.

I like that pose, but the cabinet I have would only let me use the saber pose.

As for Iron Studios Vader it indeed received the Statue of the Year 2017 award at Statue Forum. And it is better than all other Vader statues out there so far. Definitely better than any Sideshow Vader, including Mythos, which is one of Sideshow's best Vader statues.

Iron Studios Darth Vader Statue of the Year 2017 .jpg

Wow, four extreme posts, if you have problem, why are you here? Just let it go, like Rambo says!!!

How am I making a fool of myself on the p1 jungle hunter forum? Cuz I like the statue? That makes me a fool? So, cuz I like everything you don't makes me a fool. so, you need start name calling now? See people like you dawg, I don't take serious. Because your just here to troll people. If it doesn't agree with what you like, you go against people. I never said anything on the jungle hunter post other than I can't wait to get it and that it looked good as far as sculpt. As far as pics, their are very limited amount but I think it looks great. Has some issues but Idk any statue that is perfect. But you really need to get over yourself or act like an adult. Because Im tired of seeing you bash everything. Its fine to say I don't like it over and over when its new. But to do it on a statue that is now four years old. That means you got some issues dude. Plus, this isn't the time or place to talk about predator or the IS vader it is a different post. So, why don't you just go your own way. Not sure why you keep going on and on over something. The only fool I see is the one that needs to call pple names over a statue. Resonate on that a bit and maybe leave it alone.

By the way dude the poll was on here and a statue collectors forum. I don't just pull things out of my ass. But even then who the hell cares. But you won't let this go. Your one of those, need to be right people. Well the people have spoken so I think that pretty much sums this conversation up.

Everything you write applies to you and anyone else who thinks IS Vader is the best. It's just no more than your opinion. They all have that have post have the same problems as here with the ISvsSSC ROne Vader topic.
You can't accept that I think that i like this Vader more. But no problem i like the IS Vader too but its not the best. And come on haters who is the beaddest Vader ever made: It can only be the Sideshow Rogue One Vader !!!
Fack this Statue its so worst the mfk IS Vader is still the King. Its ok to me that i like the baddest Vader ever but its better than i like the SSC ROne Vader as so poor guys like you :exactly:
U like the Joker but u are more like a pathetic barbie doll.

Who is Ankakin and what is a baseballpayer

Haha very funny Adam Driver you not attack but ordered him i cant see Anakin i dont know what i can name him. the other is correct i forgot an l that was my fault, im sorry.
but you ordered an baseballplayer pose again after the IS Vader :nana:

Everything you write applies to you and anyone else who thinks IS Vader is the best. It's just no more than your opinion. They all have that have post have the same problems as here with the ISvsSSC ROne Vader topic.
You can't accept that I think that i like this Vader more. But no problem i like the IS Vader too but its not the best. And come on haters who is the beaddest Vader ever made: It can only be the Sideshow Rogue One Vader !!!
Fack this Statue its so worst the mfk IS Vader is still the King. Its ok to me that i like the baddest Vader ever but its better than i like the SSC ROne Vader as so poor guys like you :exactly:
U like the Joker but u are more like a pathetic barbie doll.

Keep deflecting, the real issue at hand is YOU. Your sociopath attitude. You take it so personal, you resort to name calling and getting upset. Its quite funny. God I really hope your a kid. I can't imagine an adult behaving this way. I'm fine with the Vader. Your the one ranting about it. Yet still going on about it four years later. So, you might want to look at the real problem here. ****ING YOU!!!

I like that pose, but the cabinet I have would only let me use the saber pose.

As for Iron Studios Vader it indeed received the Statue of the Year 2017 award at Statue Forum. And it is better than all other Vader statues out there so far. Definitely better than any Sideshow Vader, including Mythos, which is one of Sideshow's best Vader statues.

View attachment 513832

Thank you STFU ALLHAILMEGS GOD Maybe now this ****** will leave!

Keep deflecting, the real issue at hand is YOU. Your sociopath attitude. You take it so personal, you resort to name calling and getting upset. Its quite funny. God I really hope your a kid. I can't imagine an adult behaving this way. I'm fine with the Vader. Your the one ranting about it. Yet still going on about it four years later. So, you might want to look at the real problem here. ****ING YOU!!!

I actually thought the same thing. Sounds like a child is writing those replies. The emo attitude, lack of grammar and incoherent rambling. That's why I stopped replying.

I actually thought the same thing. Sounds like a child is writing those replies. The emo attitude, lack of grammar and incoherent rambling. That's why I stopped replying.

Ya, lol. I got ya. Their will always be one! But this guy has been all about hating that IS vader for years. Not even sure how it got brought up here. That's why I'm like wtf this guy again. Then the dude some how looks for every post I post. But ya some you can not help. Peace brotha!

im sure u both guys can only englisch. englisch is my 3rd language. my first is russian and than german. i think you both noobs can only be english. But i can write in russian or german and im sure ur gramar sounds more like a joke or a no one.
matt u definitly an stu..d bamfk and the amphion whatever this is u r a fkn joke.
which b**** gets his real name for forum matturibe go back to army and let u drill u have no respect and was the first get killed on the frontline. BAMFK

I'm kind of starting to dig this Vader. I do think it's funny that the guy says that when the light hits the light saber just right it almost illuminates itself, which is salespeak for "that lightsaber don't light up" :)

That guy is terrible. He is an awful salesman. It's like watching the clueless sales people on QVC & HSC that are experts on everything. :lol

He sounds like he is making **** up half the time. Instead of saying he doesn't have all the specific details as this is a prototype.

im sure u both guys can only englisch. englisch is my 3rd language. my first is russian and than german. i think you both noobs can only be english. But i can write in russian or german and im sure ur gramar sounds more like a joke or a no one.
matt u definitly an stu..d bamfk and the amphion whatever this is u r a fkn joke.
which b**** gets his real name for forum matturibe go back to army and let u drill u have no respect and was the first get killed on the frontline. BAMFK

First of all, I was coast guard but good guess!!! Here's a life lesson, I was a fireman then a rescue swimmer for eight years saving people. Now a social worker helping homeless veterans, substance abuse veterans mental health veterans and veterans with disabilities. I would expect nothing less from someone like you to say something like this about humanity. Think its time for you to get a taste of reality. Like I said I find people like you funny, deflecting on someone else, who you don't know. But keep up with what ever you said, because I understood maybe like half of it. I find it funny. You say English is your third language but you had decent grammar before. I don't buy any of your bs. Time for you to move on.

That guy is terrible. He is an awful salesman. It's like watching the clueless sales people on QVC & HSC that are experts on everything. :lol

He sounds like he is making **** up half the time. Instead of saying he doesn't have all the specific details as this is a prototype.

I also think I heard him say it was available for pre-order. I went to Sideshow's site to see the price and it's still "coming soon". Good stuff :)

I also think I heard him say it was available for pre-order. I went to Sideshow's site to see the price and it's still "coming soon". Good stuff :)

Hopefully customers get lucky and give him the light up, like they recently did with Gideon.

They better give Ahsoka some light up in her sabers...

u are a weta collector and are satisfied with low quality

I collect some prime 1, sideshow, iron studios, now going towards queen studios with Batman, joker and iron man. For whats put out there on the Vader market, iron studios and mythos have been the most impressive pieces that have been put out there to date of what Ive seen. But there is a couple of things I would change with IS piece no doubt about it, it isnt a perfect piece. Maybe queen studios or prime 1 will look into Vader that will wow ppl

I actually think I'll be getting this. I need to see how tall this one will be as I'm not sure I've got shelf height that this will fit in...

Back