Statue Darth Vader Premium Format (2021)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It is looking good, Im very tempting to get this Vader to display with my XM Maul and upcoming XM Revan :slap.

Ya this is okay, not a huge fan, if I didn't have IS vader I might, I guess think about it. But na.

No second sculpt:(

I don?t think I?d ever display a helmet less sculpt anyway, so I?m pretty happy with this. I love my Iron Studios Vader but this seems like a necessary addition. Might look really good with this, IS Vader and ROTJ Vader all in a row... good representation of the OT And the edge of the PT...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

looks really really good in certain angles. right switch out arm is a fail to me. i like the pose and the base.

I don?t think I?d ever display a helmet less sculpt anyway, so I?m pretty happy with this. I love my Iron Studios Vader but this seems like a necessary addition. Might look really good with this, IS Vader and ROTJ Vader all in a row... good representation of the OT And the edge of the PT...

On a base such as this I just think it would have been fitting and a great novelty statue to have a half broken Vader/half Anakin sculpt.

It's not a bad statue overall but not sure I'll get it.

On a base such as this I just think it would have been fitting and a great novelty statue to have a half broken Vader/half Anakin sculpt.

It's not a bad statue overall but not sure I'll get it.

Yeah, that could?ve been cool. This strikes me as the Vader between ROTS and Rogue One right before he heads out in pursuit of those pesky Rebels...

looks really really good in certain angles. right switch out arm is a fail to me. i like the pose and the base.

Agree on the switch out arm. Looks like he?s getting ready to draw a gun from a holster. I?ll have it displayed with the standard force grip arm.

this is my favorite position to display him.

darth-vader_star-wars_gallery_60aef6799fd18.jpg

star-wars-darth-vader-sideshow-collectibles-300795

cape looks fantastic

I have to say, this is probably the SS Vader to date imo. I also agree with what others are saying - that if I didn't already own the IS Vader, I'd be happy buying this one.

Wow this is VERY tempting, and would be my first 1:4 Vader. :rock

As awesome as the IS Vader was I found that it was just *too* dynamic for the sequence that it was supposed to represent on film. But now that the base reveals this to be a straight up RO Vader I can even accept the Force grip fingers as paying homage to a similar hand pose from when he choked Krennic. And the non-flashy museum pose is a straight up winner, though it is odd that they went out of their way to make him left handed.

I think I?ll have to pick this up. Looks really good. Don?t have any SS premium format Vader?s or the IS one so this will do nicely. Been wanting something like this of Vader and didn?t get the HT 1/4 scale

Back