Statue Darth Vader Premium Format (2021)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I want the 1/4 HT but I know the suit will flake over time.

I'm not sure I like this one too much. Their Vaders do seem to get more and more underwhelming with each release. Given that the Iron studios version is out there, Sideshow should be trying to better it otherwise what is the point?

Another underwhelming statue. I like the idea, but as a PF, (nothing has compared to Iron anyway), now no lights, no lightsaber light up (even though my lord of the sith one is broken) it is very disappointing.

The Iron Studios is easily the best 1/4 Vader and by now I fear it always will be. That being said I kinda like this one and it being from ANH has me interested in possibly picking it up.

thats the best 1/4 scale Vader.
i like the new 1 but the base is special and the pants looks strange but better as IS Vader
star-wars-darth-vader-sideshow-collectibles-300541

i like the new 1 but the base is special and the pants looks strange but better as IS Vader
darth-vader_star-wars_gallery_5cf15526cec6d.jpg

Here he is....

The Iron studios Vader is in a different league to any of the Sideshow statues. It's one of very few statues that I regret not getting.

gaurav-kumar-pose-a-01.jpg

This would be my ideal statue. I don't get why this is so hard for so many companies

As for this new one. The legs look scrawny and the 'baggy' costume only adds to it.

I have the Dark Lord of the Sith PF and I'm overall happy with it but Vader is my all time favorite villain so I'd be open for an upgrade. Unfortunately this new one doesn't look like it'll beat the 2nd PF or the Iron Studios one.

Still this has been in the works, Im still waiting to see what will come about of this. I hear all talk. Will wait to see what it really look like when done. Not saying anything bad. But I wait till in hand pics before anything is said.

What Sideshow really should do is make a Smuggler Han Solo premium format worth buying. Or maybe better yet Iron Studios or XM.

darth-vader_star-wars_gallery_5cf15526cec6d.jpg

To each their own but I couldn't disagree more. That Sideshow Vader looks like he is fishing or throwing a football. IS Vader blows it out of the water in my opinion. All good though since that's why they have different statues for different tastes.

To each their own but I couldn't disagree more. That Sideshow Vader looks like he is fishing or throwing a football. IS Vader blows it out of the water in my opinion. All good though since that's why they have different statues for different tastes.

Is will always been king until a very special company makes a vader! Or gets the rights and makes it with his face and mask. Then kills it.

Regarding Vader statues IS Vader has the crown for now. It was the Attakus v.1 that had it for years, and it still remains so impressive. This new PF is not bad but could have been much more. Sideshow can do it, but they are happy to release mediocre statues, once every two years.

Regarding Vader statues IS Vader has the crown for now. It was the Attakus v.1 that had it for years, and it still remains so impressive. This new PF is not bad but could have been much more. Sideshow can do it, but they are happy to release mediocre statues, once every two years.

This is what's frustrating, they have way more resources than IS. Sideshow should be aiming to make the best statues in the game, but they regularly seem to just settle for the bare minimum, like here with this latest Vader. It's alright, but they can and should be doing much better. They've seen the reputation the IS Vader has gained, and the premium it now commands. Why not try to make something even more impressive?

agree. that vader is the worst of the bunch in my opinion. the only one I refused to buy, own the rest.

truer words have not been spoken.

No problem at all but Rogue I Vader is the best 1/4 scale on the market. Ask collectors who have both and they will say the same like me.
Has anyone see Darth Vader in Empire strikes back like the IS Statue??????
I never saw Vader hold the lightsaber like the Iron Studios Version, all switch out looks worst from every angle.
I had a lot of glue on the belt and the Cape was horrorfull thin and way to far.

Back