Statue Darth Vader Premium Format (2021)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shoo

Super Freak
Reaction score
Coming soon section

QDdRPZx.jpg

Looks like they went back to using some mixed media on more than just the cape. Might be interesting depending on if there are switch outs or not.

Not bad but something feels off. His Saber and Base should definitely light up.

Also mixed feelings about so much cloth. Such a pain to get right

NewVader1.jpg

NewVader2.jpg

I agree with both sentiments, I'm not a huge fan of the cloth and do wish at least the lightsaber lit up, but overall I think this looks pretty great.

Similar pose to the Darth Maul Legendary Scale figure from way back when. Such an odd hand pose that they keep revisiting despite neither character actually doing that in the movies, lol.

Iron Studios Vader remains unchallenged. Though I do like this one. Would look good with Ahsoka.

Interested to see more of this.

I haven't bought a sideshow Vader statue since the original Premium Format with. I almost was tempted with the ROTJ Lord Of The Sith one, but the base was so big. Didn't like the pose of the RO version and I don't believe he had a leather suit but rather it was just molded. And it didn't light up either.

Pose isn't too bad and I hope it lights up. I always hoped they would do a more neutral museum pose, or with his arms folded or on his belt or something simple. Vader doesn't always have to have his lightsaber ignited in a dynamic pose, but this isn't too bad. But he does look a bit scrawny.

They just copied the old Gentle Giant ROTS statue pose and are done with it. Next year another Vader will be made and then another Boba and so on.

They just copied the old Gentle Giant ROTS statue pose and are done with it. Next year another Vader will be made and then another Boba and so on.

They?re actually overdue for a new Fett statue and need to give us the classic Empire standing pose... wouldnt say no to a promotional Fett with bluish suit and brown gloves. Dang it, now you?ve got me anxious for a new Fett! [emoji16]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

They?re actually overdue for a new Fett statue and need to give us the classic Empire standing pose... wouldnt say no to a promotional Fett with bluish suit and brown gloves. Dang it, now you?ve got me anxious for a new Fett! [emoji16]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Standing ESB Fett would be great. I'm waiting for a Mandalorian, Clean armor Fett statue of some sort. I can't believe there's been nothing teased yet, especially with The Book Of Boba Fett on the way (unless everyone is waiting until closer to the show's premier).

gaurav-kumar-pose-a-01.jpg

This would be my ideal statue. I don't get why this is so hard for so many companies

As for this new one. The legs look scrawny and the 'baggy' costume only adds to it.

I have the Dark Lord of the Sith PF and I'm overall happy with it but Vader is my all time favorite villain so I'd be open for an upgrade. Unfortunately this new one doesn't look like it'll beat the 2nd PF or the Iron Studios one.

gaurav-kumar-pose-a-01.jpg

This would be my ideal statue. I don't get why this is so hard for so many companies

Yeah, that would be great!!

Must be ANH version as you pictured. And would be great to a set of have swap out arms. With light up saber, and gripping belt.

Back