Darth Vader life-size Bust--PREORDER NOW ON PAGE ONE!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Can you definetley not fit the helmet over the head, someone has shown me pictures of the head with the mask on but not the helmet on although the guy suggests you can, have SS changed the design slightly to enable this?

It's the mask that won't go over the head properly. I saw two videos on Youtube where the mask goes over the head but mine will not go past the ears. Also other people have said it is not meant to go over the head. I'll just leave mine displayed with mask and helmet.

Yeah man.... It definitely NOT meant to go over the head. Not sure how the youtube video guys did it, but the norm for this piece is either head or mask display not both. Hope that helps... Yours is not defective.

It could have been done if the Shaw head was made of rubber/later, especially the ears. But being made of resin, you can fit it if trying hard enough I guess, but not sure if worth it. ;)

Anyone fit this or the Boba bust in a besta?

I do.

Here´s a test that I had to do to sure me.

Some more of Vader bust.

This picture is from another user. Seems besta too.

With glass door Boba bust can fit, but the Vader bust with helmet don´t fit if the glass door is placed in the cabinet.

Ok guys cheers that's great to know I may have to redo my whole display to try and make it look right

Some great displays there...

Awesome looking piece!!!

Looking forward to adding this to my collection.

Looking forward to seeing pics with this and your new Mythos Vader displayed with it.

Mythos is due to arrive in March and arrival of life size bust will be dependant on how nice I am too my wife lol

Once the 3 Vader's are all together (will be displaying GG'S kneeling Vader with the other two) it will be the center piece of my collection... very exciting!!!

Well my bust has arrived absolutely stunning is all I can say, I did manage to fit the Shaw head underneath but I don't think it sits properly so it will just remain in its box forever :( it seems a real shame as well, I suppose if I could get a stand then I could vary the display or I may look at displaying the Shaw head in a Besta with a statue. Anyway this has to be my number one Star Wars collectible, there's no mistaking who or what it is, now I just have to rearrange my whole room to get him in.
Just one question what is the cleaning fluid for is it the armour or Shaw head?

I don't have this piece yet.... towards the end of the year for me but from what I have read I'm pretty sure the fluid is a polish for the dome....

Well my bust has arrived absolutely stunning is all I can say, I did manage to fit the Shaw head underneath but I don't think it sits properly so it will just remain in its box forever :( it seems a real shame as well, I suppose if I could get a stand then I could vary the display or I may look at displaying the Shaw head in a Besta with a statue. Anyway this has to be my number one Star Wars collectible, there's no mistaking who or what it is, now I just have to rearrange my whole room to get him in.
Just one question what is the cleaning fluid for is it the armour or Shaw head?

Congrats, it is a very impressive life-size bust. Not the most accurate, but still great. The fluid there is to clean up the armor, stand or dome. Not for Shaw head.

Too bad SS never considered what people who display the Vader in armor can do with the Shaw head.

I am looking for a helmet stand more than a year now, very disappointing.
At least they should offer the helmet stand separately for the non-ex customers.

Was the shipping on this delayed? I was going to wait until it was in stock and ready to ship (Mostly because I'll have more money then anyway). It went from 1st to 2nd quarter shipping.

Can someone who has the excl. stand help me with the dimensions?
- What's the height of the mask stand and the height for the helmet (dome)?
- And what's the distance between those two?

Much appreciated, thanks!

I would be interested in these measurements also....

If anyone can help that would be great :)

mine is in a glass case, but I will try and get the dimensions for you guys if no one else chimes in.

from what I recall, the stand is made of 2 or 3 parts...

Back