Darth Maul Legendary Scale Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah hope they fix the lightsaber

sdcc2011_sideshow_starwars_38.jpg
HS87991A4lg-A.jpg

Don't worry, I'm sure they will let them sit in there massive wharehouse until they sell out. They have the space.

They will have a ton of unsold product when all the 1/5 comquettes are released too, most of them aren't even close to sold out. It's gonna stack up.

They are generating a lot of interest with these... I'm sure most of us will not bite, but when a standard 1/6 figure is closing in on $200; is 2K for a statue that ridiculous :lol

If you guys are good at flipping HT figures, you could always use that to finance one of these.

Its great news especially for me wich has collected 1:1 statues and busts for a long time.....As my museum is full I consider seriously to switch to this new line and sell out all 1:1 busts and statues and go all over to LSF and PFs !!!!!

The price for a LSF schould be in my opinion aprox 3 times the PF price PF=300-400$ so the LSF schould cost in my opinion 900-1200$ - this would make me decision and start collecting LSF wich will me more apropiate for my collection

Lets hear from sideshow what the prices will be...?
I´ll be ready for them

My LSF Wich list :

Indiana Jones ROTLA (with brown leather jacket)
Robocop (with gun in leg)
Predator 1 (with led in arm etc)
Terminator 2 (arnold / endoskeleton 50/50 with led)
Darth Vader (with led in chest etc)

I didn't notice when the hood was up, but his tattoos around the horns are screwed up, they're all black. He should have a slight red outline around them. They got it right on the premium format and life-size bust, hopefully this is fixed before production.

*Edit* A guy at Sideshow said they're in the range of $1800 to $2000.

Last edited:
I did not notice the size of the saber hilt until you guys pointed it out. now that is all I can see damn it! I am going to buy this, but hope SS realizes their mistake and corrects it.

Hopefully these were the protos and have not gone to the factory yet.. that would be my guess. I'm eyeing this too! I was really hoping there would be a LOTR LSF present for me to drool over, but soon I hope...:)

PLZZZZZZZZZZZZZz sideshow get the color red perfect for the face,. noo damn orange, make itt red and all is good

thanks

This is one of the best collectibles I've ever seen. :thud: Best representation of my favorite SW character yet, he's simply perfect IMO (and the off-scale of the lightsaber doesn't bother me somehow).
$2000 is WAY WAY out of my price range, but just seeing it makes me glad. And I'm certainly jealous of anybody who gets one. :lol

The Avatar LSF is $1599.00. If they can stay in this price range it's better than $2000.00.

This is a great price point but I think if they are making this in-house it should ring in around $1200. $2k to me is really pushing the envelope. Unless the price is ridiculously high I will be getting one for sure.

Agreed. Neytiri is a smaller scale but still roughly the same height as a 1/2 scale Maul and Obi-Wan and $1600 was pretty exorbitant. $2000 without a cut having to go part of the movie's actual FX crew is crazy.

Looks dope. Not sure if I'm looking the arthritic-looking right hand.

But he still looks ruthless!! But I'll never pay 2k for a figure/statue. That day will never come they can kiss my ass.

Hopefully these were the protos and have not gone to the factory yet.. that would be my guess. I'm eyeing this too! I was really hoping there would be a LOTR LSF present for me to drool over, but soon I hope...:)

Sauron is going to be the first LSF I bet

Dumb question for a newbie who only owns the Life-Size C-3PO bust.

How big is this thing? 1:2 to me means, half of real-life. But the guy is holding the heal sculpt in his hand.

So, is it about 3 feet tall? Is there a picture of anyone standing next to one at the comic con show? Thanks in advance

Back