Darren Carnall's creative corner

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
don't cry....... (family nonsense popped up.... i had to attend)

sorry for the cryptic pic, but i took a whole load of them, and they were all bleached out and colourless... grrrrr

managed to salvage this bit from one of the pics. Anyway... this hasn't been varnished, dullcoted or eye glossed yet.... so more to come

hopefully i'll get to take some more on sunday (tomorrow)

sorry for breaking my promise.... :monkey2

padawan1.jpg

don't cry....... (family nonsense popped up.... i had to attend)

sorry for the cryptic pic, but i took a whole load of them, and they were all bleached out and colourless... grrrrr

managed to salvage this bit from one of the pics. Anyway... this hasn't been varnished, dullcoted or eye glossed yet.... so more to come

hopefully i'll get to take some more on sunday (tomorrow)

sorry for breaking my promise.... :monkey2

padawan1.jpg

No worries... An intriguing first hint...:D Thanks for the cryptic look (you tease:rotfl)
Me so happy. Me want to cry.

Amazing work Darren! You have really become something of a juggernaut with you painting and head casting! Just wonderful stuff you're putting out :rock

Darren, amazing work as always!! the eye detail alone is quite staggering, really love all the red tones in there... something I forget a lot of the time. You continue to inspire my friend! Can't wait to see the finished product. :rock

Darren, amazing work as always!! the eye detail alone is quite staggering, really love all the red tones in there... something I forget a lot of the time. You continue to inspire my friend! Can't wait to see the finished product. :rock

You can't wait??? I'm going nuts...:duh:banghead:banana:elefant

But, as is often learned through life-- patience is a virtue and you can't rush genius.

Darren...:bow:bow:bow:bow I salute you.:D

BUMP!

Saving this thread from the purgatory of the second page---- from whence came oblivion...:D

sorry to have put you through this DarthNeill, lol..... I know you've been pulling your hair out waiting. I just took these photos about an hour ago. For some (annoying) reason virtually none of them turned out with the right colour tone that the real thing has.... hence a few of them are in black and white, 'cause I still liked the pics. Even the colour ones didn't work properly... but it lets you see the paintjob anyway... just a slightly different skin tone in person that's all.

(oh.... and thanks for the comments you guys :bow)

padawan2.jpg

padawan3.jpg

I just stuck it quickly on my Obi-Wan body to have a look....

padawan4.jpg

padawan5.jpg

padawan6.jpg

I'm gonna give it maybe 24 hours to make sure the various layers of varnish/dullcote/eye gloss is fully dry before I pack them up, but basically they'll be on their way to the 2 people waiting after that

hope you enjoy it DarthNeill.... lol

Back