Statue Darkstalkers Morrigan - HMO Collectibles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
F4F is not going to be able to top this, not by a long shot.

This is the Morrigan to own... assuming you can find one, anyway.

I totally respect F4F for their ability to recreate more "cartoony" looking characters in statue form very well. But there's just no way HMO's Morrigan is going to be topped with F4F's current design aesthetics.

She's a sexy monster chick, and the only parallel F4F has to her atm is their Alucard statue which is decent, but nothing that screams "I gotta have that now!" like HMO's Morrigan does.

Time will tell. This one has not only the eyes but the paralax base and I love the overall balance of the way she leans but then is evened out by her wings. The pose, even the hands are just perfect. I dont think it will be topped, possibly tied if f4f brings their A game. Their pose/base for Mugen was incredible. They nailed Saitama’s face- both of them. They are also a company willing to revise till they get it right.

Anyone looking for Morrigan the P2 is back up at Specfictionshop albeit with a $500 price hike! But I'm not sure what the chances of getting her in the future will be nor how long the listing will be available so that's something to consider...

Those pink eyes are really striking. Had to choose just 1 though, so original for me. I would love to see HMO do Elizabeth from Bioshock with those eyes.

They posted the order vid finally on youtube. Gorgeous face-

Isn't this the most perfect eyes and face on a production piece ever or not?

This looks fantastic

CMaBGnV.jpg

WSAhRMp.jpg

ruEqXqL.jpg

G9YaWXg.jpg

I guess she got bumped back to Q3. Really an amazing piece. Hope Felicia sux- I cant afford to keep buying these overseas pieces lol. Im thinking odds of suckage are gonna be pretty low :thud: :lol

Announced on FB that the first Morrigan batch is currently being shipped out. Also teased, their next statue (a "fighting lady") being announced at STGCC next week. Supposedly she is a "lady in red." This next statue claims to be available to North America so another Darkstalkers 1/4 is probably out.

They've previously announced that the next char is Felicia, so the lady in red reference probably relates to her p.2 costume colors.

Will probably be Mai Shiranui. F4F still has the N American Darkstalkers license with their Morrigan in development. I forgot all about HMO getting the SNK license. A Mai with those glass eyes may end up being a must have.

Back