DarkArtist's End of the Line Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: DarkArtist's Creations of DOOM!

Seeing as I am one of the people on the list for that Baltar head I am also a bit disappointed in the likeness, he looks pretty generic and has nothing that reminds me of who he should be, not due the paintjob off course.....

And too awesome to see some more Rorschach pics, mine is in there right Josh?! :D

Yeah, I know what you mean... only from one or two angles does it look like Baltar at all.... Really disappointing to me as well. :sick

And yep... your Rorschach is in there too!

And GB... The Howard Joker is a commission, I only WISH I was able to have one myself. :lol

Interestingly Baltar would make a great Jesus... but yeah the likeness is hard to see.

Thanks again for the awesome work bro!

Yeah, I know what you mean... only from one or two angles does it look like Baltar at all.... Really disappointing to me as well. :sick

And yep... your Rorschach is in there too!

And GB... The Howard Joker is a commission, I only WISH I was able to have one myself. :lol

Too awesome! :D

Too bad about that Baltar, I guess we need to commission him again another time...

That sculpt is supposed to Clooney, right? :confused: It's a great head sculpt of him regardless.
george_clooney_pug-puppy.jpg

And Josh, I love your skin tones as always. I wish I could mix my paints to look like that.

i never get tired of looking at your work josh, outstanding !!!!
and that clooney rocks the kazbah !!!.............:monkey3

OK, so I know Rorschach is getting all the love right now (and rightly so), and my seemingly centuries old ANH Han is beyond passe, BUT I'M JUST SO HAPPY WITH IT!!!

Please bear with me because those first few shots I put up, well..uh, sucked. Here's the good stuff (well, at least as good as I can do with my limited skills). Note that Josh not only repainted Trevor's incomparable sculpt, but also re-did the mustard gloves, the shirt tint, and of course the chest hair!

If you'll take a moment to take these in, I'll be happy to then return you to your regularly scheduled Rorschach Love-in :D*

quigonhan5ly4.jpg

quigons4hanbenku2.jpg

copyofimg2082au7.jpg

I'm a happy Jedi..!

*You know unless my compulsive disorder forces me to take more pics...

Last edited:

That Han repaint is truly a work of art. Very nice!

Awesome pics man!! Wow... I am very pleased that you love it man, especially for how long you waited. I really wanted to knock it out of the park if possible, and thanks to this repaint I am filled with drive to paint more. So it was a win for me as well. :rock

Thanks guys! And welcome Startourwar! Glad my work has had that kind of impact, really means a lot bro.

And Chapuchi, it's all yours man! I'll get him on a body for you. :rock

Awesome, thanks bro! Can't wait to get this.

Nicholas Lea, NOT Clooney. Krycek from the X-Files.

:lol Ditto!

And Rorschach guys, I had a great idea last night and sculpted up a bunch of buttons for him... so I will be adding in the Comedians Smiley Button with each of the Rorschach figures.. to add to the accessories. :D

:lol Ditto!

And Rorschach guys, I had a great idea last night and sculpted up a bunch of buttons for him... so I will be adding in the Comedians Smiley Button with each of the Rorschach figures.. to add to the accessories. :D

:horror :joy :joy :joy :joy :joy :banana

I think you roll your Rorschach figures in ^^^^. You know, to give it that realistic smell he is known for. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back