DarkArtist's End of the Line Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: DarkArtist's Creations of DOOM!

How are those Jokers coming along Josh? Can't wait to see how some of the last bashes look. :)

Yes, Eli... the Jokers are almost there... I am halfway done with the heads. The bodies are built up and ready. The only things they need are the heads, socks and ties. As soon as these Rors and Roys and Jasons go out, the rest of the Jokers and the Myers will get my undivided attention. I'm looking at being completely unbacked up on full figures as of the end of the month.

Yes, Eli... the Jokers are almost there... I am halfway done with the heads. The bodies are built up and ready. The only things they need are the heads, socks and ties. As soon as these Rors and Roys and Jasons go out, the rest of the Jokers and the Myers will get my undivided attention. I'm looking at being completely unbacked up on full figures as of the end of the month.

Not trying to rush you, so hope you aren't annoyed. I rather you take a good long time and nurture the process vs. just banging out something like a Chinese factory banging out first run Stealth Iron Man pieces. ;)

Either way, is it too late to buy the shirts? Probably... I would do it this week... ahhh.. get so busy I become forgetful. Either way, this will be one of my prized figs...and his foot should be signed with your initials. :D

Not trying to rush you, so hope you aren't annoyed. I rather you take a good long time and nurture the process vs. just banging out something like a Chinese factory banging out first run Stealth Iron Man pieces. ;)

Either way, is it too late to buy the shirts? Probably... I would do it this week... ahhh.. get so busy I become forgetful. Either way, this will be one of my prized figs...and his foot should be signed with your initials. :D

Oh, it's not a problem at all man.. I don't feel rushed. It's good to have people ask these questions, I've been really behind and it helps to light a fire under me and get the work done.

This weekend I took time from commissions to work on something that the owner of Horrorbid wanted me to complete. Jason from the new Friday film. It has been in work all week as well, so I haven't been ignoring my other commissions or anything. I just had to get this done before Next Friday when the movie opens.

But I have done a lot of work this week and this weekend, so it evens out. I also cast my RZ Myers as well, and will add that to my store soon. The Roys and Rorschachs should have pics up either tonight or tomorrow, they just need the final touches and to be clear coated.

For the rest of the week I will be working on old repaints to get a good bit of them done, as well as continued work on Jokers and BR Jokers.

Sorry for the delay, had a long night.

And yes, that means Ash figures as well. I have most of the parts already and am casting heads right now to get them properly started. So expect movement there as well.

Here is Jason from the upcoming film as promised...the head isn't finished.. just slapped a quick paint job on him. Once I make the mold tomorrow I will hair up the head a bit too. But he's pretty much done. I made him a sack head mask and a Hock. Everything with this guy is custom, I had to make almost everything.

He will be in my store within the next day as well. Hope you guys enjoy it!

DSCN5430.jpg

DSCN5431.jpg

DSCN5432.jpg

DSCN5433.jpg

DSCN5435.jpg

DSCN5436.jpg

DSCN5437.jpg

DSCN5438.jpg

DSCN5439.jpg

DSCN5440.jpg

Dude, Josh, PLEASE stop making cool stuff to buy. We're in a recession and I'm being tempted WAY to much by your customs.

And again, Darkman is the ^^^^!!!

Josh! Voorhees looks AWESOME MAN! What did you do to make him so bulky? I love it bro, fantastic work!

Thanks guys! I used the FVJ body, stuffed the inner shirt with padding and put two pairs of pants on him as well. I wanted him to be massive. For the production figures, I will use a standard Sideshow body and bulk him out in a similar way, it will only make him about a half inch shorter but still as massive. :rock

I can't wait to put the hair on him though, that will be cool. :D

Josh! Voorhees looks AWESOME MAN! What did you do to make him so bulky? I love it bro, fantastic work!

He's pretty bulky in the new one. Not like Kane Hodder bulky...but defintly strong.

...One more! (sorry about the crappy flashless pics, BTW)

quigoncomparehanxx5.jpg

What can you say about this..? I mean what can you SAY!

what can i say?

those factory workers can't paint for $h1t !

Wow, that Jason is amazing, but it's hard to be too surprised since everything you make seems so freaking awesome. It's kind of expected at this point. :D

Seriously, that is really something.

what can i say?

those factory workers can't paint for $h1t !

Well, now you've done it. You've opened up the Han worship again. No good is going to come of this, Man. All you're going to acomplish is forcing me to load a whole bunch of new pics (because I just can't stop taking them!) and annoy people who are looking for updates on their Rorschachs and Jokers and Jasons, etc. I'm already obsessed, you're just FEEDING it! Nice work, bro :nono
:D

Seriously, I've at least got to update that compare shot you quoted. That grainy pic just sucks too hard...

-Cheers!

Last edited:

Buddy i'm lovin your jason! Very very very well done man! Excellent!
Also i received my thugs head! Great thx very much!
Keep up the good work buddy!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back