DarkArtist's End of the Line Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: DarkArtist's Creations of DOOM!

I LOVE the Jason Josh :rock :rock :rock :rock

You really excel at horror man, that is your gift!

Excellent job!!!!!

JOSH MAN!!! I had to chime in and say, OUTFRIKKIN'STANDING! Great work! Now, your life has it's true purpose! (I wuz right!) HORROR DUDES!
I know one guy who will be in a theatre this Friday!
Enjoy my friend!

Wow Josh! Just wow!

But there is something just hilarious about this shot:

DSCN5436.jpg

Are those his next victims in the upper left hand corner? I just got a kick out of the framing of this shot :lol

Wow Josh! Just wow!

But there is something just hilarious about this shot:

DSCN5436.jpg

Are those his next victims in the upper left hand corner? I just got a kick out of the framing of this shot :lol

it's not the first time Mrs. DA has been a victim.....:lol............im sure she's ok with this.....:D

Thanks a lot guys! Jason was a lot of fun to tackle, and a nice break from commission work. I will take some more shots before the week is out as well, to show him properly.. maybe in the woods behind my house. ;)

And yeah, that shot with my wedding photos in the back was pretty hilarious... :lol

And commission guys, LOTS of update shots coming soon. And Ash people, I am working out the kinks of the Book of the Dead.. hoping to add that to the existing commissions to give him more swag.

Tonight I also finished a personal project that I have been working towards for a few weeks, slowly but surely. While I was waiting for the Subway Jack figure, I built him a little hedge diorama. Today I finished his head and snowed up the hedge and base. Hope you guys enjoy it!

And I promise... no more personal projects for at least a few more weeks... It's all you guys from here on out, I just needed the creative boost. :rock

DSCN5443.jpg

DSCN5444.jpg

DSCN5445.jpg

DSCN5447.jpg

DSCN5448.jpg

DSCN5449.jpg

DSCN5450.jpg

DSCN5451.jpg

heeeeeeeeeeeeers johnnnnyyyy !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! frickin' saweeeeeeeeeeeeeeettt !!!!!!!!! go josh go josh !!!!.....:chew:chew

Last edited:

Sweet Jason!! Good to see the big lug gettin some love round here!

Thanks guys! I only wish I had the talent to make it more dynamic. I almost tried to make him a door... :lol

Thanks guys! I only wish I had the talent to make it more dynamic. I almost tried to make him a door... :lol

crazy talk.......that's nailing it with a capital "N".........!!!!!! :rock

I trust all of us that post in Josh's section will be seeing the new Friday the 13th movie! Funny thing is I met the gent playing Jason in this one and he is incredibly nice!

I do love that series....comics are pretty cool too...!:D

That looks awesome man! Great diorama... Jack looks right at home :rock

DSCN5435.jpg

:horror

Now thats awesome !.

:horror:horror:horror

I'm going to see the movie at midnight on the 12th ( or 13th :confused::lol ).... this figure is bad ass. :rock:rock

The Shining Jack base is awesome too . :rock

Thanks guys! And Neehar.. I kept Jack on the body he came with for the time being. Haven't switched it out yet. Still need an extra HT body for that.

I took my Jason outside for some atmospheric shots today, hope you guys like it! Tonight, more work incoming!

Here are the first 8...

DSCN5452.jpg

DSCN5454.jpg

DSCN5456.jpg

DSCN5457.jpg

DSCN5458.jpg

DSCN5459.jpg

DSCN5460.jpg

DSCN5462.jpg

The Florida enviroment is perfect for this guy with all the mosses and what not.

Brilliant work as usual!:duff

Sorry for the delay, had a long night.

And yes, that means Ash figures as well. I have most of the parts already and am casting heads right now to get them properly started. So expect movement there as well.

Here is Jason from the upcoming film as promised...the head isn't finished.. just slapped a quick paint job on him. Once I make the mold tomorrow I will hair up the head a bit too. But he's pretty much done. I made him a sack head mask and a Hock. Everything with this guy is custom, I had to make almost everything.

He will be in my store within the next day as well. Hope you guys enjoy it!

DSCN5430.jpg

DSCN5431.jpg

DSCN5432.jpg

DSCN5433.jpg

DSCN5435.jpg

DSCN5436.jpg

DSCN5437.jpg

DSCN5438.jpg

DSCN5439.jpg

DSCN5440.jpg

I want that figure! How much are you selling that puppy for?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back