DarkArtist's End of the Line Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: DarkArtist's Creations of DOOM!

Just caught up with this thread, Josh. I haven't been around much lately (working on a new project).

PLEASE send my love to Therese.

My best thoughts and wishes for you both. :D

Just caught up with this thread, Josh. I haven't been around much lately (working on a new project).

PLEASE send my love to Therese.

My best thoughts and wishes for you both. :D

Thank you very much Paul, I will definitely let her know. She is thankfully coming around, being less sad now that her Grandma is on her way to health. Today she seems much less tired, even her stress headaches have gone away. Right now she is having herself a day of relaxation...and a Pirates movie marathon on our couch. :lol

Your wife scores points with me for this one Josh :duff, smart lady. Yo-ho!

Indeed she is! I peeked in from time to time as well... can't resist those films. I love the whole series almost equally. :rock

As for my showing.. I am getting there. Right now the Rors heads are drying, waiting for them to dry so I can paint the "faces" on them. I also tore off the straps on 2 Roy masks because I didn't like the way they fit... The ribbon I am using as strap material is a ^^^^^ to get right, but it looks much more to scale than elastic bits. But I will snap pics to show you guys...

Indeed she is! I peeked in from time to time as well... can't resist those films. I love the whole series almost equally. :rock

Indeed, the first is the best, but it's just a great series :rock (can't call it a trilogy with the 4th one coming)

As promised...the many faces of Rorschach. These are ALL of the heads, ready for their bodies. Some will be ready to ship as soon as they are dremeled. Only a few were requested to be slightly weathered. So... another group out the door. :rock

DSCN5418.jpg

DSCN5417.jpg

DSCN5419.jpg

Yay! Which one is mine? :p Also, do you have any sample pictures of how the weathered Rorschach looks like? Glad to have you back Josh, hope your finger is healing nicely

Yay! Which one is mine? :p Also, do you have any sample pictures of how the weathered Rorschach looks like? Glad to have you back Josh, hope your finger is healing nicely

Well, the only ones that are spoken for are the two on the right...top picture. Those are for Irish. The others are just random designs from various pages, mostly from certain iconic scenes throughout the novel.

So if you have one you like a lot, just let me know...

As for the weathered Rorschach, that would be like the one I made first...the proto. You can kinda see it there, it's the blood stained coat from the end of the book.

Rorschach_from_Watchmen_by_DarkArtist81.jpg

And here is the clean version, from early in the book. Very light weathering on the coat.

24bu9zr.jpg

Man that Rorschach is really awesome looking! Great work as always man :rock

I can't wait for Rorshach! :rock

Looks like we're getting close. :chug

Alright, can I have the one on the far left (second pic) on top of the leaf? And if it isn't too much trouble, can you put mine down as weathered? Great timing on finishing these guys up, right around when the movie is coming out :p

Ah, this is my first post on the sideshow forums. I'm sure there is a place to introduce myself but the hell with traditional ways. I was attracted to this by forum by Joshs work and just the overall friendly taste this forum leaves in my mouth. So, howdy everyone. Beautiful work you do here Josh. I've got the feeling I will just be throwing money at you in the next few months. hahah.

Thanks guys! And welcome Startourwar! Glad my work has had that kind of impact, really means a lot bro.

And Chapuchi, it's all yours man! I'll get him on a body for you. :rock

Well, the only ones that are spoken for are the two on the right...top picture. Those are for Irish. The others are just random designs from various pages, mostly from certain iconic scenes throughout the novel.

So if you have one you like a lot, just let me know...

As for the weathered Rorschach, that would be like the one I made first...the proto. You can kinda see it there, it's the blood stained coat from the end of the book.

Rorschach_from_Watchmen_by_DarkArtist81.jpg

And here is the clean version, from early in the book. Very light weathering on the coat.

24bu9zr.jpg

Rorschach is about to get taken down by a bunch of headless Michaels.:D

Great work Josh.

That figure looks pretty cool Josh! Makes me tempted to get one I know that.

WOW Josh those look awsome. Caint wait to have my first DarkArtist custom figure proudly displyad on my counter. are any of these spoken for
107nsp1.jpg

WOW Josh those look awsome. Caint wait to have my first DarkArtist custom figure proudly displyad on my counter. are any of these spoken for
107nsp1.jpg

Actually, yes. All three of those are spoken for. The rest aren't though. And also... good news for you bro.. I finished your Joker too. So he's ready to join Rorschach on the way to you. :duff

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back