DarkArtist's End of the Line Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: DarkArtist's Creations of DOOM!

Best wishes Josh. Tell Therese I am thinking of her and her family.
Take care my friend.

Josh my thoughts and prayers are with your family. :duff

Sending my thoughts and prayers you and your wife's way brother, stay strong for her.

Well guys, when it rains it pours... Today was a total bust. Last night my Wife got a call from her parents. Her Grandmother is in the hospital, she has a tumor that is wrapped around her throat.. it caused her to stop breathing and they are keeping her sedated to try and find out what can be done.

My Wife and her family were in turmoil all day, and she's going up to GA tomorrow morning to give support and see her. So I spent a lot of today helping her to prepare and keeping her sane.

We're all thinking about you guys here at Chez Metaphorge, I know how rough the family illness thing is.

Thank you all very much, today was a breath of fresh air... Therese called and said that the biopsy came back as non cancerous. But it is still in a very tricky area and is a huge tumor. So now the trick will be to find a surgeon brave enough to do it, and then hope that she can make it through without complications.

Just now read about this Josh, best wishes for a full recovery.

:angelsmil

So glad that it came back non-cancerous man. God willing the operation will go smoothly, hang in there dude.

Thanks for the kind words guys, we should know something new on that front soon. She is on her way to Atlanta for surgery.

Now on to a work update... today I assembled the BR Jokers, prepped the rest of the Part VIII Jason figures, assembled all but one of the Rorschach figures, and organized and built up the rest of the Jokers. So all of the bodies are here and awaiting heads. The rest of the Myers jumpsuits are dyed and ready to weather as well. So now I just have to finish the heads and attach them... most are ready to go right after that point.

Roys are getting closer, the drama of this past week set me back a bit. I just need to add straps the the masks and eyebrows on Roy and they will all be ready to ship. So we will be doing a massive shipment at the beginning of Feb. when I get my military money. It's going to be huge. After that point I will only have a few figures to make, and only repaints to catch up on. The end is nigh. :rock

Great to hear that your just about caught up Josh! Your that much closer to a nice well deserved break my friend! :rock2

Thanks a bunch guys.. we got some good news last night. She got through the surgery as planned and came out the other end without the tumor and ready to heal. She's doing great so far, so it looks really good for the future. Therese wanted me to thank you all for your unending support during this whole ordeal, it really meant a lot to us both.

As for updates, I just finished the straps and eyebrows for Roys... will splatter the hands tonight and spray paint the Jason VIII figures as well. I also cast all of the heads I need for the rest of my group commissions to get them out of the way. I will be dremeling them for painting, as well as doing dremel work on some statues as well.. so more updates very soon. :duff

great to here shes doing better DA !. :rock
My unce just got told his cancer which he had was gone too , hes only in his 20s.. !. So thats awesome news aswell. :rock

Heres to famiy !. :duff

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back