DarkArtist's End of the Line Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: DarkArtist's Creations of DOOM!

Fantastic news for your family Josh!

Thanks guys, and great news about your uncle as well Tay... Good to see nice people get lucky for once. Now she just needs to heal up and she will be fine, which is a load off of all of our minds over here.

Read the great news! Good to see it's non-cancerous!

Last edited:

Thanks guys, and great news about your uncle as well Tay... Good to see nice people get lucky for once. Now she just needs to heal up and she will be fine, which is a load off of all of our minds over here.

Very good news!!

Just read the great news Josh, I'm so glad everything worked out for you guys. I'll keep you guys in my prayers and hope for a speedy recovery for Therese's grandmother. Looking forward to more updates man! :rock2

Great news, Josh. So happy to hear things are looking up! And now great news of a far lesser degree, but great nonetheless! Remember this quote..?

By the way, QuiGonFishing... you are going to freakin ^^^^ when you see the Han.. I just finished it...sans the details in the eyes.. And it's the best I've ever done on him. You are really going to love it.

You be the judge. This is what the DarkArtist did for my ANH Han:

Here's the original

2170press04001mg0.jpg

Joshified!

img2069on7.jpg

img2077gd2.jpg

img2078mn1.jpg

img2079pq0.jpg

img2081pn6.jpg

I'm speechless, so I'll let you guys speak for me...

Sweet jeebus that looks absolutely incredible!!! It really doesn't surprise me at all, Josh is just that amazingly awesome, but just wow, I'm floored. And that's a great phrase there, Joshified! I think I'll use that whenever I describe something Josh repaints for me. :D

that han repaint looks great!!! i like the chest hair. nice touch. i just got that figure yesterday. good sculpt but the eyepaint ruins it. SS has to learn to paint better eyes.

holy cow!!! I've been following this thread for a LONG time now, but don't remember that one. that is insane!!!!!!!!!

...One more! (sorry about the crappy flashless pics, BTW)

quigoncomparehanxx5.jpg

What can you say about this..? I mean what can you SAY!

Last edited:

Good job on Han. And glad to hear your wife is doing better.

Thanks guys! And GREAT photos QGF... I love how it came out man, glad you do too! Sorry again about the slight shine on him, I'm working on finding a new sealer.. maybe spray dullcoat or something.

Later tonight I will show the Roys and the "many faces of Rorschach"... :D

:lecture I want the Josh chest hair treatment on all my figures.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back