DarkArtist's 1st Annual Halloween BASH!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This will start a new tradition hopefully, and in the future I will try to get a legitimate venue and make it more large scale if I can. Next year it will be something I planned for a year in advance and put more money into it. But this year is the start, so it should be fun and eventful if not only for that fact. :lol

Two things. 1) This year just isn't in the cards, but 2010 :rock 2) if you do still have one next year, you and I have got to work out something, and I'll be all ripped so we can put my to use in various tall, mucular horror character costumes :lol

Two things. 1) This year just isn't in the cards, but 2010 :rock 2) if you do still have one next year, you and I have got to work out something, and I'll be all ripped so we can put my to use in various tall, mucular horror character costumes :lol

:lol maulfan for the win!!! Hey DA? Can I sleep on your roof I got a bad back and I kind of have to...just kiddin

Yeah man, next year you BETTER be there! And for this year, let me know about the Myers masks... I think I found a place that sells really good ones for under $100 if you are looking for a solid mask.

As for everyone else, Michael Myers has been hitting the gym... and will not suffer any fools!!! GET TO DA PARTY!! :lol

progress-07-16-09001.jpg

I mentioned this to the wife last night and she was down... now I just have to look at how to orchestrate the whole thing. But I'm now at a tentative yes :rock

That would ROCK GB, I would love to have a couple of Kurgans there! If you need any help with anything, just let me know man. I will probably make my extra room into a giant catch all for drunken guests.... just lay out a bunch of camping gear and pillows and turn it into a giant mattress. :D

Les is about 50%, but I told him that I will even come and get his butt if I have to. And once I mentioned P!tu he pretty much decided he would HAVE to go. :lol

Right now I am in the planning stages, trying to build decor as cheaply and efficiently as possible. Lucky for me, I've been collecting scary stuff for so long... so I have plenty of swag to use.

But I am already making little yard props and stuff in my spare time (what little I have) to try and maximize the coolness.

As for the kegs, I'll probably just get like 2 Coors Light and one Bud Light... maybe more if I can swing it.

That would ROCK GB, I would love to have a couple of Kurgans there! Les is about 50%, but I told him that I will even come and get his butt if I have to. If you need any help with anything, just let me know man. I will probably make my extra room into a giant catch all for drunken guests.... just lay out a bunch of camping gear and pillows and turn it into a giant mattress. :D

But once I mentioned P!tu he pretty much decided he would HAVE to go. :lol

:rock:rock:rock:rock:rock:rock:rock

Yeah man, next year you BETTER be there! And for this year, let me know about the Myers masks... I think I found a place that sells really good ones for under $100 if you are looking for a solid mask.

As for everyone else, Michael Myers has been hitting the gym... and will not suffer any fools!!! GET TO DA PARTY!! :lol

progress-07-16-09001.jpg

Liking the results! You're looking good bro! Look at you! Definition in the stomach! No big love handles and you have pipes! Big congrats! Don't ever let P!tu get bigger than you!

NOW SHOW ME DA JOKER!!! :emperor

Awesome news man!

Here is some Party news... I've hammered out a lot of the details...

Food at the party:
Chili
Cornbread
various chips and dips
Pretzels
candy (various

Drinks:
Bottled Water
1-2 kegs (Bud light or Coors Light more than likely)
Wine coolers and fruity drinks for the ladies
coke
Miller High Life bottles (probably a couple of 24 packs)
Possibly liquor? Maybe Jack or Jaeger, something along those lines

Movie list for the marathon: (not necessarily in this order)
Halloween I & II
Halloween III: Season of the Witch
Friday the 13th Part 3 in 3D
Evil Dead II
Trick R Treat (as it will be out then I hope)
Halloween Remake
maybe more...

Still working out the music situation. The party will primarily be in my backyard, there will be a fire pit out there and loads of decor, dance floor area, etc. The living room will be the movie area. But yeah, it's getting worked out. Now it's just getting all the pieces in place and paying for it all. :lol

progress-07-16-09001.jpg

HUBBA HUBBA!:naughty:naughty:naughty

Awesome news man!

Still working out the music situation. The party will primarily be in my backyard, there will be a fire pit out there and loads of decor, dance floor area, etc. The living room will be the movie area. But yeah, it's getting worked out. Now it's just getting all the pieces in place and paying for it all. :lol

OH MAN!! U gotta have the Monster Mash and The Purple People Eater FTW!

Last edited:
:lol thanks Bamboota! I will definitely look into those songs, they are classic Halloween party songs afterall.

And updated cool ass pic on the front page, thanks to Devil_666!

I so wish I could make it Josh, I would love to meet you and the party sounds like it's gonna be great. I think it's really awesome that you thought this up man and I hope you all have a fantastic time! :rock2 :duff

Thanks guys, it's been a lot of fun so far! I found a way to do cheap tombstones, I'm using those thin USPS boxes and converting them to tombstone shapes. I have a ton of the damn things and I never use them... so it works out perfectly. I'm going to make two graveyards in the back two corners of my backyard. :devil

I even drew up "plans" for the entire decoration scheme.... it's really hilarious because it looks like a crazy child drew them up while all hopped up on Mt. Dew. :lol

This party is going to seriously rock. I really wish I could be there. Hopefully sooner than later I'll be able to meet some of my sideshow brothers and sisters.

Back