• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

DarkArtist Halloween Customs SALE special!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DarkArtist81

Super Freak
Reaction score
18.jpg

ok, guys... It's that awesome time of year again. And in the spirit of the season, I thought it would be cool to offer my horror figures at a discount for this month ONLY. So any of my horror figures apply, Jason VIII, Roy, Dream Jason, And BOTH versions of Myers. That also includes the Ben Tramer version of H2 if anyone wants one.

Any of the figures, $120! That is a $40 savings off of my normal price. And if anyone gets a second figure, Price for the second is $100!

DSCN5002.jpg

This sale will only run until Oct 31st. After that the prices go back to their usual price.

DSCN5015.jpg

Last edited:
Crap man!! I just spent the money I had aside for one of these. I was just a few days too early last week:(

What do you charge just for a finished Myers head?

great idea bro good luck with the sales , very generous of you. :rock:rock
No one will be disappointed in any of these figures.

No takers on this? I guess all who wanted one, got one.

I'll let it drop now, but anyone who sees this and is interested... the deal will stand for the next 2 weeks.

Back