Dark X-men Diorama

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Have to 100% agree with TOE. This pose and statue was the first thing that came to mind when seeingthis LSF for the first time.

and this is why we get jim lee PFs :yess:

Not for scale issues, but I'm realizing I'm in this boat now and didn't know it. Looking and listening to my collection, if that make sense. All my PF's minus Hitman, are Jim Lee's X-Men, comiquettes are Spiderman and his villains. Looks like that's direction I'll be taking.

Wolverine-SS-BD-L.jpg

This looks great, What Wolverine statue is that in the foreground?

Nope. To add on to the idea on the first page, if SSC was smart they'd release a Wolverine Brown Costume PF with interchangable head for a Daken portrait and interchangable arms one with classic Wolvie arms and one with Daken arms with tattoo as well. Hit Dark Avengers and classic Brown Wolvie at the same time

Pic's Courtesy of Jansen over at SM, as you can see it is to Big for between the Glass in a Detolf, Very Cool Piece

Nice. Thanks Al! I figured that was the case and now it's verified. Looks like I'm passing on it. I don't want to deal with dusting something so complex on a regular basis.

Back