Dark X-men Diorama

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looking at some dio displayed with pf and comiquette at my lcs ,i must say they look pretty good mash up together !

Looking at some dio displayed with pf and comiquette at my lcs ,i must say they look pretty good mash up together !

Been trying to tell collectors for the longest time, if done right, displays like that can work. This is the way that I have been displaying since the beginning. All scales can work just well together, but you need to have the right amount of displaying room to make this kinda display work best.

It's a matter of preference I think, I've seen the displays in LCS and they look too way cluttered for my taste and I like to showcase my pieces where they aren't blocked from many angles by other statues. I think it brings out the full effect of them.

statues_wide_shot.jpg

That's why I always say..."if done right." But I also understand some wouldn't like regardless if done right...e.g.,

Wolverine-SS-BD-L.jpg

I would assume you would think this was a cluttered display as well in your preference?

Thanks brother,

Don't get me wrong bro' I'm fully aware ever display and/or displaying space is not readily available to all collector's. I'm just saying if you have the space, I know even you would be able to work out displays for different scales...( no pun intended.)

Thanks brother,

Don't get me wrong bro' I'm fully aware ever display and/or displaying space is not readily available to all collector's. I'm just saying if you have the space, I know even you would be able to work out displays for different scales...( no pun intended.)

Well I do have the space bro, just a preference on display type to single scaled displays. I guess it goes all the way when I was setting up train tracks, battlefields of soldiers or Warhammer armies, I like them all to go together scalewise.

Well I do have the space bro, just a preference on display type to single scaled displays. I guess it goes all the way when I was setting up train tracks, battlefields of soldiers or Warhammer armies, I like them all to go together scalewise.

I hear you and I have to remember that we have collectors from all walks of collecting. Some of those traits are sure to stay with you as some of your collecting habits change. I totally see why you're so big on scale issues.

I'm sure not upset they choose this costume either. The only choices they had were this outfit or his brown one, or else the market that has the money to afford these things they would've missed big time.

i disagree. I think the Wolverine Legendary Scale looks more like the Bowen Wolverine
140.jpg

Back