Statue Dark X-Men Diorama

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
150 means they realized that this whole sculpt was a bad idea and lets try to cut our losses. Id hate to be that guy in the conference room that suggested this statue and is now being looked at like the idiot. Who else did he discover? Oh yeah chocolate daddy. Lol!

I'm sure that 150 will be in stock for a good while after it's released. No doubt this the lamest Marvel diorama to date.

it's not even the characters or the sculpt, it's the fact we..well *I* know for sure the paint will look like CRAP on those small characters. If they do the paint nicely like in the photos i might consider it. The sculpt itself isnt bad with the angel wing wrapped around, despite how unpopular the characters are.

It's just the paint will be crap...

it's not even the characters or the sculpt, it's the fact we..well *I* know for sure the paint will look like CRAP on those small characters. If they do the paint nicely like in the photos i might consider it. The sculpt itself isnt bad with the angel wing wrapped around, despite how unpopular the characters are.

It's just the paint will be crap...

The paint on the X-Force diorama was fine.

I don't think it is a matter of Vs. dios vs Team dios.
The problem is with the choice of characters/team.
Give me the Sinister Six or original first class X-Men and I'd be interested. When it is Dark X-Men....not so much.

How long did that team even last? Why pick something that never made any impact at all? Hell the Dark Avengers would be a better pick if Sideshow wanted something darker.

The problem for me is that the dios are boring to look at. I prefer the VS dios for 1) dynamic poses 2) bigger in size. As long as it is sculpted by the Gore Group or Pablo V for consistency I will buy.

The problem for me is that the dios are boring to look at. I prefer the VS dios for 1) dynamic poses 2) bigger in size. As long as it is sculpted by the Gore Group or Pablo V for consistency I will buy.

:exactly:...If this was the same and in -VS- mode. I would have jump on it right away. I can wait for a statue if they are going to make them just standing there. -VS- dioramas had its niche in this hobby and I don't understand why they would go away from something that was proving to be successful.

Back