Statue Legacy Predator Maquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
but if it's sculpted very good. i would rather have it sculpted on, no worries about tearing, or dry rott years latter.

but look at the recent 1/6 Pred statues, they don't have netting and the paint was still piss poor. Not to mention, you guys see the Spidey comi? They couldn't paint straight lines on a 1/4 piece, now imagine 1/6 :monkey4. I have a feeling these 1/6 statues are gonna be crap in the QC department for $300+; best to just stick to 1/4 maquettes or the lsb line. These should defn have real netting imo. Neca did it on a $70 figure and HT does it on their 1/6 posing figs, big time FAIL on Sideshows part.

Crap, didn't think about the netting.. No doubt SS will screw it up if it's painted.

ALWAYS SOMETHING! :gah:

Even if the netting is perfectly sculpted there will be color blends here and there, and it will really cheapen the overall look. I really hope that I'm wrong though.

Or better yet, they could just grab some quality and paint the sculpted netting correctly.

That way, it'd look good and wouldn't fall apart/deteriorate in however many years..

These look awesome. Between these and the new Alien statues, it looks like I'll be able to get rid of my HT Alien and Predator figures. I always do prefer statues, but the 1/4 maquettes are too rich for my blood.

1/6 ???? I don´t believe it.

Look this picture, IG-88 is 1/6 and his very small with the Pred to his side. The Pred even seem in the same scale that C3-PO ( 1/4 ), I guess is 1/5 as the Alien maquette line, but seem near in scale to C3-PO too ( the Pred is in perspective )..

5969638929dbb8d98bf9b.jpg

my favourite poses...too bad
More predator after all these time, I'm really excited by this line rather than what was exposed at SDCC.
Wolf is incredible but too big and expensive to be ship to my country. :(
And if the netting sux, I will paint it myself, big deal.:rotfl

1/6 ???? I don´t believe it.

Look this picture, IG-88 is 1/6 and his very small with the Pred to his side. The Pred even seem in the same scale that C3-PO ( 1/4 ), I guess is 1/5 as the Alien maquette line, but seem near in scale to C3-PO too ( the Pred is in perspective )..

5969638929dbb8d98bf9b.jpg

then again he is a base

if he really is that big, then I really don't understand the non use of real netting. It would only make things easier for the China guys.

Looking forward to seeing this line. I may be interested, but the product will really have to wow me to bring me into a new line.

Back