Dark Toys 1/6 Rick Deckard

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Kghobby.

A friend just told me he has paid the final invoice in TNS , so its released soon
Owww exciting stuff, Mr Deckard is a grail for me (same as many others) along with Mad Max - which arrived the other day (Premier Toys - not bad) along with Anton from Dark Toys. And I do have to say that the general quality of the Anton is quite good so I am very much looking forward to receiving my Blade runner. Fingers cross.

Got my invoice for it.
Never got Redman or DT before.
But their copies of expensive customs look decents.
I had the brother production v2 didn't keep it long, hope this will be good.
Probably will need customizing but can't wait to see in hands pics.

Got my invoice for it.
Never got Redman or DT before.
But their copies of expensive customs look decents.
I had the brother production v2 didn't keep it long, hope this will be good.
Probably will need customizing but can't wait to see in hands pics.
I've got their Anton and in hand he's pretty good, so I have high-hopes for our Rick. That Brother Production one is atrocious - didn't even look like a stunt double!

I've got their Anton and in hand he's pretty good, so I have high-hopes for our Rick. That Brother Production one is atrocious - didn't even look like a stunt double!
Very reassuring words.
Yeah the brother head was a joke but the rest was meh too.
This one looks great in all department.
Usually I pay when I see in hands pics but pulled the trigger.

Do it dog!
Release the hounds!
release the hounds GIF.gif

No but I figure if there's a Funko of original Deckard the rights must be available.

If you're referring the Pop, then no, it doesn't have a likeness, that's why Funko can do anything and everything, it's just a generic face.

You can buy the Blade Runner license, and make all the blaster and spinner car replicas you want, you just can't make anything with a character likeness.

I paid for this one in total with KG Hobby when it first went up because I had some store credit, and they also had an 8% off code at the same time.

No word from them yet, and he still shows as a pre-order on their site.

I paid for this one in total with KG Hobby when it first went up because I had some store credit, and they also had an 8% off code at the same time.

No word from them yet, and he still shows as a pre-order on their site.
Give it a week or so and I'm sure they'll be touch, if not before - I also ordered him from them too.

Back