Dark Toys 1/6 Rick Deckard

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Give it a week or so and I'm sure they'll be touch, if not before - I also ordered him from them too.

With supply being messed up at the moment stores seem to be receiving their deliveries at different times lately.

Having paid in full, which I've sometimes done with them on cheaper items, to lock in a low shipping quote and get the 3% saving, you get less notice of something coming into stock (because there's no final invoice email).

With supply being messed up at the moment stores seem to be receiving their deliveries at different times lately.

Having paid in full, which I've sometimes done with them on cheaper items, to lock in a low shipping quote and get the 3% saving, you get less notice of something coming into stock (because there's no final invoice ema
Agreed.

Their Anton is quite good so fingers crossed...

I preferred Star Ace's for everything apart from the shotgun and boots.

51764529137_8305a24a1e_o.jpg

Hopefully the one big downside with Dark Toys' Anton - the exposed neck joint - will be eliminated on Rick because his shirt is fastened to the top button.

Dark Toys Deckard 10.jpg

I'm really hoping Redman are fans of the original Blade Runner, and bring their 'A' game to this one. At least we can't accuse them of rushing the figure out, though it has snuck out just before the Chinese New Year.

I preferred Star Ace's for everything apart from the shotgun and boots.

51764529137_8305a24a1e_o.jpg

Hopefully the one big downside with Dark Toys' Anton - the exposed neck joint - will be eliminated on Rick because his shirt is fastened to the top button.

View attachment 557128

I'm really hoping Redman are fans of the original Blade Runner, and bring their 'A' game to this one. At least we can't accuse them of rushing the figure out, though it has snuck out just before the Chionese New Year.
Totally agree, especially with the neck joint/shirt issue. I was pleasantly surprised when I opened up Anton.

Yeah I have it preordered on 1/6 kit, but I am not paying my invoice until I see how it looks. Too much money for me to spend on something mediocre.

Damn, this will be like the 4th 3rd party figure for me in 4 months….I only have one HT figure on order in the past 2 years….

BUT ….this has to go with these guys…
View attachment 557158View attachment 557159View attachment 557160
This reminds me that it took me over a year and like a dozen emails to get KG to send me a replacement regular head for my Deckard because it arrived with severe paint scuffs (and my figure was also missing some accessories). And after all that time and effort they finally sent me a replacement head, except it was the incorrect “bloody” sculpt instead of the regular. 🙄 So yeah, I always chime in to recommend avoiding KG when possible.

I stopped using KGH for a while, then got lured back in via reward points and discounts.

I much prefer OneSixthKit for communication, delivery speed and service in general. Giantoy is good too.

TNS is my least favourite, to put it mildly.

Back