Dark Toys 1/6 Rick Deckard

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Long shot here, but would anyone planning on getting this figure happen to have the old jnix deckard head and be looking to sell it?

I believe this was scheduled for a July release. So a little ways off still.

Ah, I thought it was sooner than that for some reason but good to know so thanks for mentioning it.

Hopefully it will be worth the wait so looking forward to seeing it.

Is this ever coming out? Feels like forever ago I pre ordered.

The question was asked on TNS' Facebook group a week ago, and the reply was:

this one delay til october. Just talked to redman yesterday. Dtm002 and dtm003 will release first

DTM002 is No Country For Old Men Anton, and DTM003 is American Psycho Bateman.

I've held out from pre-ordering until I see some in-hand pics.

The proto photos do look pretty good and I like the amount of accessories included.

There's a good chance he'll be close to the proto because their Anton looks to have turned out pretty well.

There's a good chance he'll be close to the proto because their Anton looks to have turned out pretty well.
That is good to hear.

I've got a custom Deckard figure and was looking to this one as an upgrade to the outfit, in particular. The included accessories are fantastic, too.

Deckard sm.jpg

That is good to hear.

I've got a custom Deckard figure and was looking to this one as an upgrade to the outfit, in particular. The included accessories are fantastic, too.

View attachment 542744

The sculpt looks really good on that figure.

I've never owned a young Deckard. The Brother Production I became aware of was probably out and gone before I was into non-military 1/6.

SupermadToys said they'd make one, but the way things are with them it could be years. Especially since they had to lay off their staff and leave their factory under China's new rulings on power consumption.

The sculpt looks really good on that figure.

I've never owned a young Deckard. The Brother Production I became aware of was probably out and gone before I was into non-military 1/6.

SupermadToys said they'd make one, but the way things are with them it could be years. Especially since they had to lay off their staff and leave their factory under China's new rulings on power consumption.
Thanks. That is the Jnix head sculpt. The outfit is easily over 15 years old. All that I remember is that it came separate, without a figure. I remember that it looked amazing, at the time. It still looks ok but this new figure's outfit looks significantly better.

Back