Dark Knight Trilogy in One Sixth Scale Photo Book

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CleverGirl

Super Freak
Reaction score
I wanted to take a moment and share what I have been working on with everyone:

I have shared some of my photography with everyone this week and I have decided to create a hardcover book based on the Dark Knight Trilogy in One Sixth Scale of course.

This book will cover everything from Begins to Rises in chronological order.
Thank you for all of your support thus far... Fellow collectors, lets make this happen :)

Please feel free to share with anyone and everyone... the more people that know about this, the better!

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/105760481/the-dark-knight-trilogy-in-one-sixth-scale-toy-sty

Attachments

• rooftop_001.jpg
    rooftop_001.jpg
    232.1 KB · Views: 281
  • BANE_001.jpg
    BANE_001.jpg
    206.5 KB · Views: 267
  • catwoman_002.jpg
    catwoman_002.jpg
    284.1 KB · Views: 270
  • Gordon_001.jpg
    Gordon_001.jpg
    110.9 KB · Views: 285
  • catwoman_001.jpg
    catwoman_001.jpg
    493.9 KB · Views: 292
If you decide to get some DK figures Baggins make sure you get the newer ones (you wouldnt believe how awful some of the older ones (say first joker or Dent) look compared to DX12, Catwoman, or Bane...

If you decide to get some DK figures Baggins make sure you get the newer ones (you wouldnt believe how awful some of the older ones (say first joker or Dent) look compared to DX12, Catwoman, or Bane...

Thanks for the tip! :hi5: Thinking of getting a DK Joker so I will definitely bear that in mind when looking. :)

Back