Dark Knight Headsculpt Set From Chris Howes

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
No, since I will reuse the Joker 1 to make Joker 2 (lip-licker). But It's much, much improved, I think. Hopefully all will be happy with him.

Bale will be coming hopefully in 24 to 48 hours. He's actually much easier!

As soon as Joker 1 is done, I'll mold him and make modifications for Joker 2.

I hearby pledge to have Joker 2 done within 24 hours of molding Joker 1!!!:google

After all this is done, who wants an Alfred?

Are you serious or joking about Alfred? Part of me says "HELLZ YEAH! Michael Cane figure = awesome" but part of me says the opposite. Although, its probably the best figure to put next to a bruce wayne......

Are you serious or joking about Alfred? Part of me says "HELLZ YEAH! Michael Cane figure = awesome" but part of me says the opposite. Although, its probably the best figure to put next to a bruce wayne......

Dead serious. Michael Caine has a great face.

I'd love to do a young "Alfie" Caine, but who would buy it (other than me.....)?:lol

Back to work!

I'm on the last legs of Summer Break so I got nowhere to go....I'll be up waiting. :D

Holey moley, I'm too old for all-nighters.:horror:horror:horror Used to be easier when I was in college.....OK so that was 20 years ago!

Ignore the hair. The hair is just a placeholder. Repeat: ignore the hair! It will get expanded messed up and tendrils will come into the face.

Take a look at these. After comparing photos to reference, I see a few minor tweaks, little smoothing, few wrinkles, but I think it's pretty much there....Let me know if you think otherwise!

I've textured the skin up a bit to help you visualize the final look.

IMG_0597.JPG

IMG_0596.JPG

IMG_0598.JPG

IMG_0599.JPG

IMG_0600.JPG

:horror :horror That's awesome, Chris!!! :banana :banana

Also, put me down for an Alfred! I'm onboard for all the heads you're doing. It's just going to be getting better and better and my shelves are going to be getting more crowded.

Great job, Chris. Now, I'm antsy to see Bruce :)

Eyes and the rest of the face really match up now, and Ledger is clearly emerging. I had doubts about whether an artist could survive a process with all these clients piling on, but you've taken the consensus and improved the work. Well done, sir.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back