Dark Knight Headsculpt Set From Chris Howes

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Tell you what, Let me get these sculpts going and then I'll see about a new thread for Conrad Veidt. I'm thinking about doing a Michael Caine/Alfred, too but I don't want to get too far ahead of myself.

Ooo! Alfred. I don't see Hot Toys making him anytime soon, so yeah, I'd probably buy one of those too. :eek:

Tell you what, Let me get these sculpts going and then I'll see about a new thread for Conrad Veidt. I'm thinking about doing a Michael Caine/Alfred, too but I don't want to get too far ahead of myself.

Michael Cane sculpt sounds really cool, would look awesome next to Bale. Just out of curiosity, have you considered doing a Cilian Murphy wearing Scarecrow mask or a Neelson Ras Al Ghul? Just wondering :)

Done! And I also specified the paint apps in my Paypal payment to you. Thank you as well. You both rock!:rock:rock

UTtoyfan- Your number 2 on the paint list
Sixtus-Your number 3 bro.
Profbobo-Got you as number 4 Chris

I've got a nice list made up along with estimated times, since I will be painting each set individually, each person on the list should expect to wait 3 to 4 days once i get to you, perhaps sooner. Hope that sounds like a good time window.

I would love to be part of this but this year is killing me with the $$$ !.
I will have to see!.
Good luck with this , I will be watching with keen interest !.
:rock:rock

Have you considered offering an option for all 3 as a set? If so I'd be interested in all 3. If not, can you add me to the list for 2 Jokers, please?

Have you considered offering an option for all 3 as a set? If so I'd be interested in all 3. If not, can you add me to the list for 2 Jokers, please?

To tell the truth, I think I better not change things again now. It got a little confusing trying to get organized to the point we are now and the last thing I want to do is get more complex at this point.

But hey, look at it this way. These will go for $35.00 each on eBay, $60.00 a set plus $5.00 shipping, so all three will be $95.00 plus $5.00 shipping, a total of $100.00. Here on Sideshow Freaks you're getting quite a discount. You can get all three for $55.00 plus $5.00 shipping. $60.00 for all three delivered to your door, a savings of $40.00 over the eBay price!

I'll put you on the 2 Joker set, you can always change your order if you like before casting begins. :)

I would love to be part of this but this year is killing me with the $$$ !.
I will have to see!.
Good luck with this , I will be watching with keen interest !.
:rock:rock

I totally understand. Sometimes things like gasoline takes precedence over what we'd rather spend money on! Let's hope it gets better for everyone soon so we can indulge a little more in the fun stuff.

I find it strange that I was actually happy when I saw gas was "only" $3.85 a gallon today. :woo

Does it date me to say I remember paying 65¢ a gallon?

really excited to see how these Joker sculpts start to turn out. Will we still be able to order once the in progress shots are being shown?

really excited to see how these Joker sculpts start to turn out. Will we still be able to order once the in progress shots are being shown?

Yep, I'm leaving it open ended until I get the sculpts finalized and everyone gets a chance to have a good look.

I hope to have all discounted orders in and paid for right before I start the casting run so I can keep straight who gets what. I'll give it a day or two after final photos for everyone to make their decision. I want to give everyone a chance to see what it is they are spending their hard earned cash on!

I will still take orders after casting commences, but then the discount period will be over and it will be the full eBay price. Hopefully that seems fair.

I just paypaled you, but didn't put my username :( Should be easy to figure out who it was from, though ... is that cool or do I need to do anything else?

I'm definitely interested, but I'd like to see the sculpt before I pay for anything.

Understood! I hope you won't be disappointed.

I would like to have the SSF discount orders and payments in after the photos and right before molding and casting. That way I can keep straight how many to cast and who they go to.

Any orders after that point will be at the full price I'll charge on eBay and they will have to wait until I fulfill the SSF discounted orders.

How's that sound? :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back