Danbury mint to do minas tirith

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Dear Sir,

We are going to be doing Minas Tirith but it will be after the New Year. If you would like me to place an order please let me know your collector number and/or address.

This is the email I got from Danbury Mint upon asking about the sculpt so sounds good!! :joy

Good news everyone!! I dont think this piece will have any problems selling. Just look at the response they got on the Barad Dur piece! If only they would improve their shipping policies....

Wish they'd send me something asking if I would be interested (since they should have a record indicating that I bought Barad Dur).

Hope they make the sculpture. And that they make more environment pieces. At least one a year would be nice.

If its even remotely possible that they would produce 1 environment a year, I hope Cirith Ungol will be next in line! That would be freakin' cool!! Or Bagend!! Or Minas Morgul!!! Or Rivendell even!!!! :google

I had the Barad-Dur tower and then sold it off...

Contemplating getting it again. If I do, I will probably get the Minas Tirith as well, althou I do like my SS/W one alot.

I HOPE that DM does indeed do a MT as the freaking anthill that was rushed and shoved into the extended DVD box, is a just sad and a pathetic piece. Come on DM make it, make it and show us what SSW goofed on……..

I'm weeping for joy . . . One thing though. Do you think that code at the bottom-left is for this item?

I received my Barad Dur today and there was NO SUCH LETTER enclosed with mine! :banghead
I notice your pament option is in pounds sterling....
I wonder, has anyone in the US receivd this letter or order option postcard??

Even still, it should still be available to all...you would think.

I'm gonna call later on and order Barad-Dur I think, and if I do I will ask them about it...

I notice your pament option is in pounds sterling

Yes sir T, i'm in the UK and this offer is from danbury UK.
Barad dur was only available in the US for a time at first and danbury UK had no knowledge of any such piece
I think this time around its our turn to get first dibbs

Re: Danbury mint to do minas tirith [now with LETTER]

wetayourself said:
Got my long awaited barad dur with this exciting news from danbury.
"Danbury mint to do minas tirith"
:sleep :sleep :sleep

ya its exciting, now an orthanc :banana would have been nice

Just receive the reply from DM customer service that the item will be shipped in Late june...

Back