DAM:1/6 Navy Seal Reconteam Corpsman (93008#)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Red is a must, hopefully he is next.

Agreed.

I still haven't purchased Lake or the corpsman! My main gripe in this hobby is a figure with a small head, just wondering what people's thoughts are on the lake sculpt, is it too small? It looks it in photos.

Agreed.

I still haven't purchased Lake or the corpsman! My main gripe in this hobby is a figure with a small head, just wondering what people's thoughts are on the lake sculpt, is it too small? It looks it in photos.

The proportions are a bit better than their delta (with their Fitcher delta being the most pin headed of them all) releases but overall, lake doesn't look too bad.

:dunno

Ultimately, what you see is what you see; I don't think my thoughts can change what you think about it.

But yes, companies purposefully deform features to accommodate accessories thus warping proportions.

has anyone gotten the pointman yet? I've had mine on order from Vikingplayground for some time now and still nothing

So I e-mailed DAM regarding this line. Given that we're getting the Persian Gulf Marine and the unrelated Navy Seal I figured they were just taking a slight pause with the Tears of the Sun figs.

They responded that they do intend to release the additional figures!

Just wanted to share with anyone who might be interested.

So I e-mailed DAM regarding this line. Given that we're getting the Persian Gulf Marine and the unrelated Navy Seal I figured they were just taking a slight pause with the Tears of the Sun figs.

They responded that they do intend to release the additional figures!

Just wanted to share with anyone who might be interested.

Damn, I never got a response from them. :lol

:horror

https://www.onesixthwarriors.com/forum/sixth-scale-action-figure-news-reviews-discussion/646461-dam-1-6-navy-seal-reconteam-marksman-93013-a.html

:yess:

Guess we have confirmation that they're continuing the line. We're getting "Flea".

I'm not sure how I feel about the camo on his cap, but overall another pretty solid representation and a great addition to the team.

This pretty much confirms that they're still carrying on with the TOTS figs. If I had to guess I would say that "Silk" would be next, followed by Slo. I'm guessing that we'll get red and Zee after that. AK might be the very last figure released.

I already have the Art-figures version but I think I'm in for the entire Team from DAM.

Back