DAM:1/6 Navy Seal Reconteam Corpsman (93008#)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kibagami

Super Freak
Reaction score
So I guess DAM is officially making the entire team! Just saw a few pictures posted on FB (Mark OSR) for the "Navy Seal Recon Team Corpsman"

With the ART figures Lt. Waters and the Pointman previously announced it's making this new line of figures difficult to pass on.

Damn! So they are making the whole team.

:hi5:

More pictures here at OSW: https://www.onesixthwarriors.com/forum/sixth-scale-action-figure-news-reviews-discussion/636561-dam-1-6-navy-seal-reconteam-corpsman-93008-a.html

153137dqbldhrrdhr8whib.jpg

Another winner. Too bad there's just so many great 1:6th figures coming out as of late, and I can't afford them all.

He will be mine! Oh yes, he will be mine.

The whole team is shaping up nicely! :rock

The figures do look nice, but I just don't have an interest. I do have the Lt. Waters, but that's as far as I will go, it is not that iconic of a movie. There are so many others out there I would rather see.

They did the core characters from BHD; therefore, TEARS OF THE SUN is next.

I wonder what other films they will get derive films from?

They could go the WW II route with SPR, but then again . . . that's been done in varying degrees. Maybe all the key players from THE DIRTY DOZEN? Maybe WHERE EAGLES DARE?

The figures do look nice, but I just don't have an interest. I do have the Lt. Waters, but that's as far as I will go, it is not that iconic of a movie. There are so many others out there I would rather see.

I think most military collectors are excited for this line and have been waiting a long time for a company to make the TOTS team. Just like the BHD line this will sell. I agree that it's not the most popular war film out there, but it is a good action movie. Plus, it's one of Bruce's best movies after Die Hard, Pulp Fiction, & Sin City imo. I will be getting this and love what DAM is up to. Also, the way DAM is choosing movie figure lineups, you just might see one of your favorites down the road. :yess:

Would be great if they did Platoon, they'd really do it justice unlike HT.

It'd be great if they did the characters other than Barnes and Taylor...HT's are excellent already, there is no need to redo them- plus DAM wouldn't have the licensing rights so they'd look like crap...but I'm sure DAM could pull off Elias and King nicely.

Well HT mistake with Platoon: No Elias

I think the hs used for Sheen & Berenger were pretty nice. I'm not too sure about the gear, but the likeness was there for those 2 characters.

DAM tends to have the hs resemble the actors, but can be hit or miss. I definitely think that this figure has one of the better hs and can't wait to get it.

P.S. They would be a lot less expensive than HT. :lol

Yeah that's what I meant, the lack of Elias really. Also wasn't a fan of the uniforms. I think judging by DAMs other work they would do the jungle fatigues justice.

That's debatable, they seem to be jacking up their prices as well...

I will agree with you that their prices went up a lot during the BHD releases and that was a disappointment. I got their 1st figure for like $90 and then the rest were in the $112 range plus shipping costs. I don't remember the last time I found a new HT figure in that price range.

Yeah that's what I meant, the lack of Elias really. Also wasn't a fan of the uniforms. I think judging by DAMs other work they would do the jungle fatigues justice.

:exactly: Yep. The lack of Elias was a huge let down.

Looks great! Still waiting to get the pointman in!

Do we know if DAM is going to continue with this line?

Back