Custom Workz Keaton Batman(s)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
wrong I refuse to keep it for myself. Because I believe all comments should be outed, even bad ones. Freedom of speech? or censorship?

There is freedom of speech (so I'm assuming you like the KKK. hey, just freedom of speech defense like you pulled), but when it comes to insulting someone, than your just being an A$$. Like why attack someone when they are showing off their work. You could have said "meh, '89 suit isn't for me". That would have been a fair comment. Myself personally I don't care for the '89 suit, but Jon's customs of the previous Batman films is astounding.

So please do us a favor and keep your rude comments to yourself

There is freedom of speech (so I'm assuming you like the KKK. hey, just freedom of speech defense like you pulled), but when it comes to insulting someone, than your just being an A$$. Like why attack someone when they are showing off their work. You could have said "meh, '89 suit isn't for me". That would have been a fair comment. Myself personally I don't care for the '89 suit, but Jon's customs of the previous Batman films is astounding.

So please do us a favor and keep your rude comments to yourself

lol, strange assumption to make that I like the KKK :confused:
freedom of speech can be used for the best and for the worst, so why do YOU make the link with the KKK is a mystery, why couldn't you make the link with Obama? :)

And I love the '89 suit, I just don't see it...

+ I do not see why I have to do you a favor?

wrong I refuse to keep it for myself. Because I believe all comments should be outed, even bad ones. Freedom of speech? or censorship?

I'm all for freedom of speech and if you don't like the figure you should be allowed to say so, but there is a difference between voicing that opinion and insulting him for his work. You laughed mockingly at his work and insulted everyone who has bought from him. Just because you can, doesn't mean you should.

Step away from the troll kids. Don't look in his eyes, he's dangerous.

riko has a tendency to get a little over-excited in the batman threads. an excitement which he thinks entitles him to be obnoxious. riko, dude, you have to stop acting like a complete moron in these threads. i've seen you make very intelligent comments elsewhere, then at other times you just insult people for no reason. i can't quite figure it out - either it's a cultural thing, or you have no social skills whatsoever. either way, you need to work on it.

jon, take no notice. your figs are worth every penny.

i think smart alec prix should be banned from freakboards. especially when its targeted at someone as professional and kind as Jon. AND! in his home! his home elaine! where he comes..to play with his toys :) sorry jon the seinfeld kicks in at unexpected times :)

I just wanna say a BIG "THANK U" to all of u guys!!! All of u have brought justice to me with kindness. As usual, I will do my utmost for all supporters in SSF! I LOVE SSF!!! :D

Best Regards,
Jon

Last edited:
Hmm... How about adding on an extra pair of interchangable 'closed fits' hands for the current offer of 12 inch Michael Keaton Batman 1989 with speargun custom figure? Still same price! Special offer only for 1989 batman. Anyone interested, pls PM me. Cheerz...:D

Best Regards,
Jon

The other Batman Original suit is a work in progress. I got the last few parts( belt, boots and gauntlets coming soon

Can I ask what your source for Bat gauntlets are? I'm looking into making a custom Ra's al Ghul, and would like to find a good source of those...

Thanks.

I have seen Jon 's work for awhile ( i remember back in my boarding school days) .... but please don't take it in an offensive way, but I just do not think the figures should charge that much.. .because as I know.. most of the custom works (especially the batman , batman returns, batman forever) have head sculpts from vinyl model kits rather than a newly sculpted or even a modified sculpt...and somehow i think overall the figure does not catch my interest that much... it's just me personally who doesn't think it worth that much amount of money, so I am not writing to bask anyone who likes the figure... but it's only me and do not reflect other ppl's views obviously.

Please take it as a positive criticism as every customizer could be better and should continue to be .... may I wish you all the luck for your business !

Hmm... How about adding on an extra pair of interchangable 'closed fits' hands for the current offer of 12 inch Michael Keaton Batman 1989 with speargun custom figure? Still same price! Special offer only for 1989 batman. Anyone interested, pls PM me. Cheerz...:D

Best Regards,
Jon
what about returns version can you add an extra pair of hands too?

Back