Custom Workz Keaton Batman(s)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Morbo

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hey everybody, I just got these two brilliant figures today from Jon at Custom Workz. They are simply amazing!
My bad photos really do not do these justice.:eek:

SL732098.jpg

SL732096.jpg

SL732095.jpg

SL732089.jpg

SL732003.jpg

here they are next to my HT Batmans.
SL731979.jpg

(I got another two being made by Shawn at Sovereign as well :eek:)

Hey everybody, I just got these two brilliant figures today from Jon at Custom Workz. They are simply amazing!
My bad photos really do not do these justice.:eek:

here they are next to my HT Batmans.
SL731979.jpg

(I got another two being made by Shawn at Sovereign as well :eek:)

Dude you must have a lot money to get two bank orbbers and two original costumes.
Nice Harvey! :D

Dude you must have a lot money to get two bank orbbers and two original costumes.
Nice Harvey! :D

not really. I bought two BR heads and a got the suit off ebay and the gun bag/stand from a member here. The other Batman Original suit is a work in progress. I got the last few parts( belt, boots and gauntlets coming soon
SL732116.jpg

not really. I bought two BR heads and a got the suit off ebay and the gun bag/stand from a member here. The other Batman Original suit is a work in progress. I got the last few parts( belt, boots and gauntlets coming soon
SL732116.jpg

Nice, your using the Takara suit! Also are you using a true type body? How did you get the suit on there?

it's not the Tak suit. it's the HT suit. the Tak suit will fit onto a TT but it's a tight fit and the articulation is even more restricted than on the Takara body. I did try it once, but tore the suit getting it back off. oops!

The '89 Batmans look fantastic! I'm jealous, wish I had a little extra to get something like that...

it's not the Tak suit. it's the HT suit. the Tak suit will fit onto a TT but it's a tight fit and the articulation is even more restricted than on the Takara body. I did try it once, but tore the suit getting it back off. oops!

looks alot like Tak, the skinniness and number of squares

oh, and to answer your question about getting the suit on, I put washing up liquid in the sink with a little warm water and dunked the suit in and it slid on the body no trouble. then I just let in dry in front of the fan.

It's the illusion of no belt.

I guess the belt is pretty big and rides on a different place on the hips right?
It would explain the difference in looks with the belt on I suppose...
Correct me if I'm wrong please.

Great Batman Collection Morbo!
Here are some of the Batman figure done by Jon of Custom Work.
DSC09594-1.jpg

DSC09600-1.jpg

Sorry for the poor pics.
Enjoy!
:banana

Great Batman Collection Morbo!
Here are some of the Batman figure done by Jon of Custom Work.
DSC09594-1.jpg

DSC09600-1.jpg

Sorry for the poor pics.
Enjoy!
:banana

WOW....hey, do you like batman?;)

why no adam west bruce wayne behind his batman like the rest?

Yes, I'm a hardcore Batman Fan.
I did have a few difference 1/6 Adam West figure head.
But not fully painted.
DSC09591-1.jpg

:D

Back